Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Apekx Bluetooth Earbuds
- 2 10 Best Apekx Bluetooth Earbuds Reviews
- 3 How do you connect wireless earbuds to your phone?
- 4 What do you do when your Bluetooth earbuds won’t turn on?
- 5 How do you reset wireless earbuds?
- 6 How do you pair left and right earbuds?
- 7 How do you turn on Bluetooth earbuds?
- 8 Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
- 9 What is the difference between Bluetooth headphones and wireless headphones?
- 10 How do I connect my wireless earbuds to my Android phone?
- 11 How do you pair true wireless earbuds to Android?
- 12 Why are my Bluetooth headphones connected but not working?
- 13 Why is only one of my earbuds connecting?
- 14 Why won’t my earbuds connect to each other?
- 15 How do you activate both earbuds?
- 16 Where is the power button on wireless earbuds?
- 17 Where is the power button on Bluetooth headphones?
- 18 How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
- 19 Where is Bluetooth in Device Manager?
- 20 Can you download music on earbuds?
- 21 Do you have to have your phone with you to use earbuds?
- 22 How do you listen to earbuds?
- 23 What is the disadvantages of Bluetooth earphone?
- 24 Is Bluetooth or wireless better?
- 25 Can I listen to TV with Bluetooth headphones?
- 26 Can I use earbuds with an Android phone?
- 27 How do I pair my earbuds to my Samsung phone?
- 28 Why is there no sound coming out of my earbuds?
- 29 Why did my wireless earbuds stop working?
- 30 Why can’t I hear anything on my wireless earbuds?
- 31 Why is my left Bluetooth earbud not working?
- 32 Why is only one side of my Bluetooth beats working?
- 33 How do you turn on Skull earbuds?
- 34 How do you charge Bluetooth earbuds?
- 35 Where is the MPOW button?
- 36 How do I turn on wireless earbuds without power button?
- 37 How do I connect to someone else’s Bluetooth headphones?
- 38 When Bluetooth is paired but not connected?
- 39 What if Bluetooth is not in Device Manager?
- 40 How do I reinstall Bluetooth in Device Manager?
- 41 Which earbuds can store music?
10 Best Apekx Bluetooth Earbuds
10 Best Apekx Bluetooth Earbuds Reviews
- 【SPORTS DESIGN】APEKX BE1032 true wireless earbuds bring you cord-free and hands-free experience. Secure fit & comfortable & IPX7 waterproof design makes the earbuds perfect for sports. Without hassle wire, free your hands among prolonged exercise.
- 【LASTING LONG PLAY/TALK TIME】Premium quality lithium accumulator, portable charging case, both of them allow you enjoy the music on-the-go for 22 hours.
- 【WONDERFUL MUSIC QUALITY】Bluetooth 5.0 technology makes the transmission stably and build-in high-quality noise-canceling mic makes talking and listening simply. You can immerse the stereo during exercising.
- 【AUTO CHARGING】Magnetic Charging case, easy to store earbuds. Put both earbuds back into the charging case, earbuds will power off and charge automatically that you don't need to worry about forgetting charging for them.
- 【Friendly Customer Service】With 1 Year Warranty, 30 days no-questions-asked return policy and lifetime support from our friendly customer service. Choose the APEKX wireless in ear headphones worry free today.
- -Lasting long play/talk time: Premium quality lithium accumulator, portable charging case, both of them allow you enjoy the music on-the-go for 24 hours.
- -Latest Bluetooth 5.1 EDR Technology provide stable,faster connections to your devices and ensures wide compatibility,low latency and can connect it with 2 devices simultaneously.
- -Fully Sweatproof: Keep playing, running, and dancing in any conditions. APEKX wireless earbuds effortlessly resist sweat and rain, and can even be rinsed clean under the tap.
- -Interchangeable over-ear earhooks: In order to ensure comfort of use and stay firmly in your ears,we offer another pair of earhooks in the package for you.
- - Friendly Customer Service: With 1 Year Warranty, 30 days return policy and lifetime support from our friendly customer service. Choose the APEKX wireless in ear headphones worry free today.
- 【SPORTS DESIGN】APEKX true wireless stereo earphones bring you cord-free and hands-free experience. Secure fit & comfortable & IPX7 waterproof design makes the earphones perfect for sports. Without hassle wire, free your hands among prolonged exercise.
- 【WONDERFUL MUSIC QUALITY】Bluetooth 5.1 technology makes the transmission stably and build-in high-quality noise-isolating mic makes talking and listening simply. You can immerse the stereo during exercising.
- 【AUTO CHARGING】Magnetic Charging case, easy to store earphones. Put both headphones back into the charging case, earphones will power off and charge automatically that you don't need to worry about forgetting charging for them.
- 【LASTING LONG PLAY/TALK TIME】Premium quality lithium accumulator, portable charging case, both of them allow you enjoy the music on-the-go for 24 hours.
- 【Friendly Customer Service】With 1 Year Warranty, 30 days no-questions-asked return policy and lifetime support from our friendly customer service. Choose the APEKX wireless in ear headphones worry free today.
- Stay in place well: When in sport, you can using the soft, flexible and secure earhooks to let the earbuds stay in place well. Three different eartip sizes for your choice, you'll consistently get a comfortable fitting.
- Fast pairing: Open the cover, these earbuds will enter to pairing mode automatically. Fast response and pair to your device quickly.
- Wide compatibility: Equipped with Bluetooth 5.1 technology, these earbuds are compatible with Bluetooth devices cellphone, PC, laptop, TV and etc.
- Hear what you want to hear: APEKX wireless earbuds provide authentic sounds with deep bass when play music. Bluetooth 5.1 provides a stable connection to make the voice clear when in a call.
- Come with 1 year labor limited warranty and first 30 days no-questions-asked return policy
- [Ergonomic Comfort Sports Design] The true wireless earbuds included soft ears hooks are specially designed, which can fully fit your ears contours and maximally guarantee a comfortable wearing experience without falling out. Thanks for the IPX7 waterproof sweatproof design, enjoy your music even while hiking running on rainy days. Due to the button operation system, you don't have to worry about misoperation like sudden pause by accidental touch.
- [42 Hours Upgraded Ultra Long Playback] Bluetooth 5.0 chip with lower power consumption, Comiso Bluetooth headphones can offer 6 hours of continuous playtime. In addition, the 800mAh charging case provide wireless charging 6 times.
- [Rich Bass Sound & HD Binaural Call] The built-in premium powerful speakers will provide an excellent listening experience. Produce Incredible Sound Quality with Deep Bass and Crystal Crisp Treble. Hands-free headset with noice cancellation mics can make the call much easier and hear clearer.
- [True Wireless Stereo & Mono Mode] This latest wireless pairing technology helps you seamlessly and optionally switch between Stereo Mode and Mono Mode. With our wireless earphones, you don't have to reconnect them with your phone and click again to play music if you put one of the earbuds back into the case.
- [One Step Auto Pairing] Pick up the COMISO sports earphones from charging case, they will power on and pair with each other automatically. Then active your phone's bluetooth to search “COMISO E6” to connect. After the first successful connection, the sports earbuds will automatically connect to the last paired device when reboot. Widely compatible with your iPhone Tablet and any Android portable devices with Bluetooth system. Wireless earphones for work, home and office.
- Wireless Bluetooth earbuds engineered by Bose for your best workout yet.
- Bose lifelike sound: Makes your music sound like the performer is right there beside you, pushing you to go 1 more mile or do 1 more rep.
- Secure and comfortable earbuds: Customize your fit with the included 3 sizes of StayHear Max tips that won’t hurt your ears and won’t fall out no matter tough your workout is.
- Weather and sweat resistant earbuds: IPX4 rated, with electronics wrapped in special materials to protect from moisture wherever you exercise
- Clear calls: A beamforming microphone array separates your voice from surrounding noise so your callers can hear you better.
- Noise cancelling earbuds – Engineered with the world’s most effective noise cancelling. Bose controllable noise cancellation and full Transparency Mode allow you to eliminate distractions, let your surroundings in, or a little bit of each.
- High-fidelity audio – An exclusive acoustic architecture brings your music, podcasts, and videos to life, while Volume-optimized Active EQ keeps the sound crisp and balanced at any level.
- Comfortable wireless earbuds – Three sizes of StayHear Max eartips are included for a secure fit. Crafted from soft silicone, they provide passive noise blocking with total comfort.
- Simple touch controls – It’s as easy as tap, swipe, or press. Control your noise cancellation settings, pause, play, and volume right from the side of the earbud itself. Enable it all in the Bose Music app.
- Noise-rejecting microphones – Tiny microphones work together to focus on your voice, filtering out surrounding noises for fewer distractions during phone calls.
- Battery Champ True Wireless Earbuds for both phone calls, music, and video
- Long-lasting Battery(100H playtime) - Get up to 5hrs music playback per charge, and up to 100hrs with the charging case for wireless headphones. You can also use the charging case as a power bank for your phone.
- Immersive Sound headphones with microphone - FlyBuds 3 true wireless earbuds with Hi-Fi stereo sound good for phone calls, music, and video. You can enjoy your very clear phone call with your love one regardless in any noisy environment, you both have no issue at all to hear each other.
- One-step Pairing (No Need To Take The Ear buds Out) - Open the earbuds charging case they'll automatically connect to the last paired device! Press the button on the charging case to show the battery percentage or press and hold to unpair the device for re-pairing.
- IPX8 Waterproof - FlyBuds 3 wireless earbuds boast IPX8-rated protection that defends against liquids in any weather conditions.
- [Perfect Match] A Bluetooth transmitter tailor-made exclusively for the Nintendo Switch Family of portable game consoles. Compatible with both regular Switch and Switch Lite, with two Buttons in color Neon Red & Neon Blue respectively. Note: This product cannot be used when protective casing is installed on the Switch or Switch Lite.
- [Easy to use] Plug and Play, Connect and Enjoy. Simple dual headphones connection setup. LED indicators showing the active audio codec and which headphone is in use.
- [Built-in Digital Mic] World's only Bluetooth adapter for the Nintendo Switch Family with built-in mic. Hassle free in-game voice chat for games like Fortnite, Smite, Paladins, Friday the 13th and more. The built-in mic can also be used in standalone mode without pairing with a Bluetooth headphones.
- [Digital audio and ultra-low latency] Directly transmit digital audio from the USB-C port. The Qualcomm chipset provides ultra low latency transmission with aptX or aptX Low Latency codecs. When used with non-aptX headphones/speakers, the standard SBC will be used.
- [Dual Streaming] The ONLY Bluetooth transmitter for the Nintendo Switch Family that can stream to 2 headphones simultaneously in aptX Low Latency.
- Quick access to Siri by saying “ Hey Siri ”
- More than 24 hours total listening time with the Charging Case
- Effortless setup, in-ear detection, and automatic switching for a magical experience
- Easily share audio between two sets of AirPods on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple TV
How do you connect wireless earbuds to your phone?
What do you do when your Bluetooth earbuds won’t turn on?
You might need to do a hard reset. Plug in your headphones using a powered usb charger or port. While it is plugged in, hold volume – and multifunction button(this is the power button) at the same time. It should reset your headphones.
How do you reset wireless earbuds?
How do you pair left and right earbuds?
-Press and hold the button on the LEFT earbud, and count to 2 or 3 until the light turns blue. -While continuing to hold the button on the left, press and hold the button on the RIGHT bud. -Now just hold together for another 10-15 seconds. Both will flash red/blue.
How do you turn on Bluetooth earbuds?
Why is Bluetooth not finding devices?
For Android phones, go to Settings > System > Advanced> Reset Options > Reset Wi-fi, mobile & Bluetooth. For iOS and iPadOS device, you’ll have to unpair all of your devices (go to Setting > Bluetooth, select the info icon and and choose Forget This Device for each device) then restart your phone or tablet.
What is the difference between Bluetooth headphones and wireless headphones?
The primary difference lies in how the headphones connect to a media player. While Bluetooth headphones use short-range radio waves to transmit audio signals, wireless headphones can use radio waves, infrared, internal memory, or KleerNet.
How do I connect my wireless earbuds to my Android phone?
Tap the headphones listed. On an Android device, pull down the shade from the top of the phone and long-press the Bluetooth icon. It’ll bring you right to the Bluetooth menu where you can turn it on and then search for devices. Tap the name of the headphones you’re trying to pair.
How do you pair true wireless earbuds to Android?
Why are my Bluetooth headphones connected but not working?
If your Bluetooth devices won’t connect, it’s likely because the devices are out of range, or aren’t in pairing mode. If you’re having persistent Bluetooth connection problems, try resetting your devices, or having your phone or tablet “forget” the connection.
Why is only one of my earbuds connecting?
Headsets may play only in one ear depending on your audio settings. So check your audio properties and make sure that the mono option is turned off. In addition, make sure that voice levels are balanced on both earbuds.
Why won’t my earbuds connect to each other?
Forget all “Wicked Rangr” in your device’s Bluetooth settings. Turn off Bluetooth setting on your device. Replace both earbuds back into the charging case. This will reset the earbuds.
How do you activate both earbuds?
To charge the earbuds, place them into the charging case and press the power button on the front of the case.
Yes, there is a power button. It is the middle of the “3” that you are referring to. It’s great because all functions are on the same side.
How do I force a Bluetooth device to pair?
Navigate to Android–> Restrictions–> Allow Network Settings. Enable the ‘Force Bluetooth’ option to prevent the users from turning OFF the blue tooth and the ‘Force Wi-Fi’ option to prevent turning OFF the Wi-Fi.
Where is Bluetooth in Device Manager?
Open Device Manager – right-click on the Windows Start button and then click Device Manager. In the Device Manager, double-click on the Bluetooth tree to see the Bluetooth hardware’s name.
Can you download music on earbuds?
Transferring music files using a USB connector Transfer music files saved in your mobile device to your earbuds using a USB connector. 1 Check the direction of each earbud, correctly insert them into their corresponding slots inthe charging case, and close it.
Do you have to have your phone with you to use earbuds?
But you only need your phone if you’re planning to stream from your phone, say on a music service. For listening to songs stored internally or for health tracking, you can leave it behind. Samsung’s completely cut the cord, too. There is no cable or cord connecting the left earbud to the right.
How do you listen to earbuds?
What is the disadvantages of Bluetooth earphone?
Bluetooth headsets clipped in to ear’s outer portion cause pain due to their weight. The uncomfortable sit of Bluetooth headsets can also cause ear-pain. You can use cushions and weight less Bluetooth headsets to avoid discomfort. Hearing loss: It is another side effect of Bluetooth headsets.
Is Bluetooth or wireless better?
In general, Bluetooth is better for mobile devices that have limited power requirements. Meanwhile, Wi-Fi is better for larger, more stationary devices that need a direct connection to the Internet.
Can I listen to TV with Bluetooth headphones?
The answer is an absolutely yes. If your TV has built-in Bluetooth capability, connecting wireless headphones is a matter of on-screen configuration. But if it doesn’t have Bluetooth, you are still able to use wireless headphones with the TV, using the help of third-party devices such as Bluetooth audio transmitter.
Can I use earbuds with an Android phone?
Android owners have plenty of options when it comes to wireless earbuds. Google’s Pixel Buds 2 and Samsung’s latest Galaxy Buds (currently Buds Live) are just a few examples of totally capable wireless earbuds with deep Android integration.
How do I pair my earbuds to my Samsung phone?
To connect a new pair, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app, and then tap Start. Place your earbuds in the charging case, close the lid for 5-6 seconds, and then open the case back up. When your device is spotted, select it, and then pairing and setup will begin.
Why is there no sound coming out of my earbuds?
If you’re not hearing any sound at all, the split may be near the jack, or the short metal prong that plugs into your device. If you have another pair of earbuds lying around, try plugging them in to make sure it’s not the headphone jack on the device that’s the issue.
Why did my wireless earbuds stop working?
Earbuds suddenly stop working – the number one reason your waterproof wireless earbuds stop working is poor or damaged battery. Also, if your wireless is not resistant to water or waterproof, and it falls into water, it might stop working.
Why can’t I hear anything on my wireless earbuds?
If you’re getting no sound out of your Bluetooth headphones, make sure that the Media Audio setting is turned on. With your Bluetooth headphones connected, go to Settings, and click Bluetooth. Select your Bluetooth headphones from the list. On the next screen, make sure that Media Audio is turned ON.
Why is my left Bluetooth earbud not working?
Try unpairing the earbuds entirely and re-pairing them. Some earbuds may have a fail-safe hard reset mode if you still can’t get them paired, Cramer says, so check the manual to see what it recommends in this scenario.
Why is only one side of my Bluetooth beats working?
It may be that you have half plugged the cable and so the headphone does not receive signals for one side. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you check and make sure the cable jack is fully plugged in. If required, eject the cable and plug it back in properly. Hopefully, it should resolve the issue for you.
How do you turn on Skull earbuds?
Go to Settings and turn on Bluetooth. In Bluetooth click “Pair new device”. When you see your Skullcandy device come up in the list, tap it and it should be paired with your phone.
How do you charge Bluetooth earbuds?
All wireless earbuds may be charged in one of three ways. The first way, using a USB cord, is the most common. The second way is charged with a charging case; this option is the most interesting and effective of all the others. A wireless charger is the third option.
To pair them, hold down the ‘mpow’ button on the right ear until the led flashes alternating blue and red. Then go into the Bluetooth settings on your iPad and search for new device, the mpow should show up, select it and it will automatically pair.
1-7 of 7 Answers It’s the circle button between the volume control buttons. Press it once to pause audio, long press to turn on/off. When turning it on, continue to hold button to pair Bluetooth.
How do I connect to someone else’s Bluetooth headphones?
First of all, turn off your Bluetooth speaker. On your mobile phone, go to your Bluetooth option and turn it on. Because your Bluetooth speaker will already be on the list of devices paired with your mobile phone, click on pair device. While the pairing is in process, turn on the Bluetooth speaker.
When Bluetooth is paired but not connected?
You’ll see “Not connected” if your Windows 10 device isn’t paired to any Bluetooth accessories. Check in Settings. Select Select the Start button, then select Settings > Devices > Bluetooth & other devices . Make sure Bluetooth is turned on.
What if Bluetooth is not in Device Manager?
Open Driver Manager, scroll to the end of the screen, find Universal Serial Bus controllers, try to update the Bluetooth drivers. It will help to reset the configuration. See the first option to update the drivers, right click on them, move to the next. When all are updated, reboot it.
How do I reinstall Bluetooth in Device Manager?
We recommend you reboot your PC once after uninstalling the driver. Step 6: To reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to Windows 10 Settings app > Update & Security > Windows Update page and then click the Check for updates button. Windows 10 will automatically download and install the Bluetooth driver.
Which earbuds can store music?
IconX wireless in-ear headphones include 4GB of storage so can store and play up to 1000 MP3 tracks.