Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Dim Estrogen Blocker
- 2 10 Best Dim Estrogen Blocker Reviews
- 3 What does DIM do to estrogen?
- 4 Can DIM cause high estrogen levels?
- 5 Does DIM make you gain weight?
- 6 Should I take DIM if I have low estrogen?
- 7 What are the side effects of taking DIM?
- 8 How long does it take for DIM to balance hormones?
- 9 How long does it take to reverse estrogen dominance?
- 10 How can I flush excess estrogen?
- 11 Should a 70 year old woman take estrogen?
- 12 Should DIM be taken at night or morning?
- 13 Does DIM make you lose hair?
- 14 Can you take DIM long term?
- 15 Who should take DIM?
- 16 Is it safe to take DIM supplement?
- 17 Does DIM raise testosterone?
- 18 Does magnesium lower estrogen?
- 19 What are the signs of low progesterone?
- 20 Does caffeine increase estrogen?
- 21 How do I reduce estrogen in my thighs?
- 22 How can I test my estrogen levels at home?
- 23 What is a good substitute for estrogen?
- 24 Does HRT make you look younger?
- 25 What vitamins help balance hormones?
- 26 Can you take DIM if you have hypothyroidism?
- 27 Does DIM interact with any medications?
- 28 How much DIM should I take to lower estrogen?
- 29 What does DIM do for a woman?
- 30 Does DIM lower DHT?
- 31 Does DIM cause weight gain?
- 32 How long till DIM starts working?
- 33 Can DIM cause blood clots?
- 34 Can Estrogen Dominance be reversed?
- 35 Can magnesium mess with hormones?
10 Best Dim Estrogen Blocker
10 Best Dim Estrogen Blocker Reviews
- ☑️ #1 EXTRA STRENGTH DIM: 300mg of pure DIM and 5mg of BioPerine ensures you get all you need in just one easy to swallow capsule serving (2 month supply). DIM contains nutrients found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and kale.*
- ☑️ ESTROGEN & HORMONE BALANCE: DIM helps to aid in hormonal balance by supporting the body’s metabolism and reducing excess estrogen. For Women, DIM supports Menopause Relief, Night Sweats, Hot Flashes, Weight Management, PMS Symptoms and Hormonal Acne.*
- ☑️ DIM IS FOR MEN TOO: For men, DIM serves as an estrogen blocker and may promote Estrogen Balance, Metabolism Support, Improved Physical Fitness, Increased Energy Levels & Testosterone Support.*
- ☑️ ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE: For maximum absorption of DIM, we added BioPerine (all-natural black pepper extract). BioPerine helps your body to get the full benefit of each 300mg capsule, absorbing and digesting faster and easier.*
- ☑️ MADE IN USA - QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Our DIM is Vegan, Non-GMO, Third Party Tested and GMP Certified. Proudly made in the USA. That’s the Effective Nutra seal of excellence!*
- SETTING THE STANDARD: DIM 200 plus BioPerine is SMNutrition's signature DIM formulation. Hundreds of thousands of customers rely on DIM for daily hormone balance support.
- A REVOLUTION IN HORMONE BALANCE: DIM supplements aid in hormone balance by supporting the body’s metabolism of excess estrogen; For women, Diindolylmethane offers support for menopause, mild night sweats, mild hot flashes, weight loss and hormonal acne.*
- DIM IS A MUST HAVE FOR MEN TOO: For men, DIM may help reduce excess estrogen and aid with physical fitness, prostate health support, energy, and weight loss.* As an estrogen blocker, DIM is a powerful aromatase inhibitor.*
- EVERYTHING IN ONE SMALL CAPSULE: A single bottle of DIM contains 2 months of once-a-day servings in small vegetable capsules. Other DIM products require multiple capsules; not ours. Each capsule contains 200mg of DIM plus 2.5mg of BioPerine. Plus, every bottle contains a 2-month supply.
- UNQUESTIONED QUALITY: DIM 200 is Third-Party Tested, Non-GMO Project Verified, Vegan.org Certified, HALAL Certified, Gluten Intolerance Group Certified, Soy-Free, Dairy-Free, Titanium Dioxide-Free, Silicon Dioxide Free, and formulated without the top 8 allergens. Active ingredients are verified by third-party testing. It is manufactured in a facility that is certified GMP compliant with NSF standards.
- ESTROGEN METABOLISM. Research shows diindolylmethane increases the level of “favorable” estrogens (2-hydroxyestrogen) while reducing the level of “less favorable” estrogens (16-hydroxyestrogen).
- ENHANCED ABSORPTION. The bioavailability of DIM-plus is superior to regular diindolylmethane and its unstable precursor, indole-3- carbinol (I3C.) With DIM-Plus, you are assured a stabilized and consistent dose of diindolylmethane.
- DIM-PLUS DIFFERENCE. Contains Indolplex BR-DIM Complex, an enhanced bioavailability delivery system for diindolylmethane, a phytonutrient found in cruciferous vegetables including broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, and kale.
- GLUTEN FREE AND VEGETARIAN. No sugar, salt, wheat, yeast, dairy products, artificial flavors, or preservatives.
- 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗚𝗘𝗡 𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗦 𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗣𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗦 - Dr. Berg's estrogen supplement supports menopausal symptoms, cystic acne treatment and many other conditions relating to estrogen. Menopause supplements for women can also aid in supporting breast tissue, weight loss, and energy.
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗘𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗨𝗟𝗔 - This DIM supplement for women & men contains whole cruciferous vegetables: brussels sprouts, cabbage, and kale as well as turmeric and sea kelp to create a wide spectrum of nutrients.
- 𝗘𝗡𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘𝗗 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗕𝗜𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗘 - One serving of Estrogen Balance gives you 50 mg of diindolylmethane DIM (double the norm), as well as 2.5 mg of Bioperine to maximize absorption. Also works as a dim supplement for men and the best estrogen blocker for men.
- 𝗣𝗠𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗣𝗔𝗨𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗙 - Designed to balance out your hormones and acts as a hormonal acne treatment. Get relief from perimenopause, menopause support, and menstrual pain, supporting estrogen for women.
- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗦𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 - If for any reason you're not happy with the results you experience within the first 30 days, we’re happy to give you a refund! Simply send us a message. The refund will be processed as long as it is requested within 30 days of purchase. There is no need to return the product to us!
- Elite Estrogen Blocker for Men: Androsurge is the first scientifically-dosed, non-proprietary blend, all-natural estrogen reducing supplement for men. Featuring research-supported ingredients such as grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM).
- Build Muscle & Increase Strength: Optimize your natural potential for maximum muscle building. Androsurge works as a muscle builder by promoting muscle fullness during your training and reduce muscle catabolism.
- Energy, Vitality, and Libido: Androsurge helps boost your overall energy levels so you can power through your day, workout sessions, & life with a sense of vitality you've never felt before. Feel an improvement in overall confidence, a boost in drive, a reduction of stress, and a relentless alpha drive.
- USA Manufactured in a cGMP Facility: All Jacked Factory products are manufactured in a state-of-the-art cGMP facility. We guarantee that our customers are getting nothing but the purest, safest, and most premium products on the market. Be confident that each bottle of Androsurge is free from impurities and safe.
- BALANCE YOUR HORMONES NOW Female Hormone Balance Menopause Relief… Are you experiencing unusual weight gain (or bloating), lumps or cysts, hair loss or heavy cycles? If so you are likely experiencing symptoms of Estrogen Dominance, and need help now.
- POST CYCLE THERAPY (PCT) Estrogen Blocker For Men… Help Fight Gynecomastia & Cystic Acne! Support your post andro and T Replacement cycle with the strongest estrogen blocking product on the market!
- MOST EFFECTIVE Doctor Recommend Formula With Diindolylmethane (DIM) Chrysin Progesterone Vitamin D To Support Metabolizing Excess Estrogen
- HELP REDUCE The Appearance of Excess Estrogen-related Belly Fat and Cellulite.
- GREAT VALUE You Get Professional Relief For Less Plus Amazing 365 Day Return Policy. Most men & women see results in 7 days or less but results may vary. However, rest assured with our 365 day results guarantee, no questions asked return policy!
- DIM FOR WOMEN : Excess estrogen metabolizer for menopause relief, hormonal acne and weight loss support. Naturally derived from cruciferous vegetables, this hormonal balance complex supports healthy estrogen hormone levels. For Women, metabolizing excess estrogen to ease menopausal symptoms like hot flashes, night sweats, mood, energy, and weight loss.
- DIM FOR MEN : This DIM complex and DIM Supplement is an aromatase inhibitor and estrogen blocker for bodybuilding and more. Men can suffer from excess estrogen also. This functions as an estrogen blocker to reduce excess estrogen for weight loss, gynecomastia, energy, and more.
- MAXIMUM ABSORPTION: Each vegetarian capsule for our DIM Supplement is enhanced with 5 mg of BioPerine for faster absorption. Numerous studies have shown BioPerine to be incredibly effective at maximizing your body's absorption of the ingredients.
- GMP & CLEAN LABEL:We proudly make our product in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility with third party lab testing. Free from soy, dairy, gluten, fillers and excipients
- EXTRA STRENGTH FORMULA: Bottles contain a 2 month supply of pure 300 mg DIM pills made in the USA
- BEST ESTROGEN BLOCKER PILLS FOR WOMEN AND MEN. Contains Two Potent Aromatase inhibitors and One Natural Estrogen Blocker in DIM (Diindolylmethane), Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C), and Flax Oil. Blocks estrogen and reduces the conversion of estrogen from testosterone in our bodies.
- CAN HELP ESTROGEN DOMINANCE SO YOU CAN FEEL AND LOOK YOUR BEST. (Vegetarian Friendly Product) Also sugar free, soy free, gluten free, and dairy free. The highest quality estrogen reducer money can buy.
- SUPPORTS ESTROGEN BALANCE; Increased estrogen plays a role causing various side effects. Supports issues such as Menopause, PCOS, and helps in estrogen bloat management. Start with as little as a third of pill; huge bonus over other brands which can cause you harm.
- THE ONLY ESTROGEN REDUCER THAT DOES NOT CONTAIN BIOPERINE as it is not effective and causes side effects. Estrohalt is the best estrogen blocker you can buy because it strong without the unnecessary ingredients which cause side effects like rosacea.
- ESTROHALT CAN HELP REDUCE SIDE EFFECTS COMPARED TO OTHER BRANDS as the tablets can be cut in half with any knife when you start to judge strength. Best Dim Supplements acne pill that actually works. From the makers of Acnetame, Focus Pep, and No-Stim.
- REDUCE ESTROGEN DOMINANCE: DIMPro helps balance hormones to support weight management and breast health.
- MENOPAUSE SUPPLEMENT: Decreases harmful forms of estrogen and promotes healthful forms of estrogen to support healthy aging.
- SUPPORT HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY: DIMPro is safe to use with synthetic HRT and may help reduce negative effects of HRT use.
- PROSTATE HEALTH SUPPLEMENT: Aromatase inhibitors like DIMPro support healthy testosterone levels in men.
- PHYSICIAN GRADE: Previously available only through doctors, this estrogen blocker supplement is now available directly to you.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR WELLNESS - Natural estrogen supplements can benefit women and men alike. Genius Estrogen Balance can serve as an anti-estrogen aromatase inhibitor to help men pursuing a leaner physique, while also providing support for hot flashes and menopause relief for women!
- ESTROGEN BLOCKER FOR MEN - The combination of grape seed extract and DIM enhanced with bioperine forms the heart of this supplement. These natural ingredients can help men with addressing body fat increase, workout performance, and loss of libido by assisting the body maintain proper estrogen balance.
- HORMONE BALANCE FOR WOMEN - Estrogen, cortisol, and thyroid function are intertwined. An improper balance can trigger unwanted weight gain, especially during menopause. Genius Estrogen Balance is intended to help you take a proactive approach to your wellness so you can keep yourself looking and feeling your best.
- ENHANCED DIM SUPPLEMENT - DIM, or diindolylmethane, is commonly found in broccoli and also created by the body to help address excess estrogen levels. In combination with black pepper extract (bioperine) and grape seed extract, Genius Estrogen Balance utilizes DIM to support your body in ways that can be seen and felt!
- ALL NATURAL, NO HIDDEN ADDITIVES - Genius Estrogen Balance uses 100% natural ingredients with zero added sugars, artificial additives, or sneaky proprietary blends. When it comes to supplementing, The Genius Brand is a name you can trust for high-quality ingredients and label transparency.
What does DIM do to estrogen?
DIM supports estrogen balance by increasing beneficial 2-hydroxy estrogens and reducing the unwanted 16-hydroxy variety. This improves estrogen metabolism and helps resolve all three forms of estrogen dominance.
Can DIM cause high estrogen levels?
DIM is short for Diindolylmethane. It`s a phytonutrient that occurs naturally in cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cabbage. DIM actually helps metabolize and breakdown estrogen in the body, which promotes balanced hormone levels.
Does DIM make you gain weight?
DIM Stimulates Fat Breakdown DIM is associated directly with estrogen metabolism, which is essential in regulating body weight. Studies show that estrogen imbalances correspond with weight gain for both men and women, particularly during menopause and andropause when estrogen levels are the most inconsistent.
Should I take DIM if I have low estrogen?
DIM can be very helpful for solving ED problems, but it’s NOT a good thing if: Your estrogen levels are low. It is possible to have ED and have low estrogen levels. If you begin taking DIM, it is likely to lower those levels, even more, aggravating symptoms like night sweats and hot flashes.
What are the side effects of taking DIM?
Current human research doesn’t show DIM supplements to be toxic or have serious side effects. The most common side effects include darkening of the urine, an increase in bowel movements, headaches, and gas ( 3 , 8 ). Less common side effects include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and skin rash ( 3 ).
How long does it take for DIM to balance hormones?
DIM can effectively decrease acne because it blocks androgen receptors, which means that no testosterone can get into the receptor. So when you take DIM for hormonal acne, you can expect your skin to start clearing up anywhere from 3 days to 30 days depending on your unique situation.
How long does it take to reverse estrogen dominance?
In 2 months: You can improve estrogen metabolism and reduce PMS symptoms. Estrogen dominance is at the root of most hormonal conditions, so flushing the excess hormones from your body is essential to maintaining your overall health.
How can I flush excess estrogen?
Exercise regularly. Research suggests that exercise can help to reduce high estrogen levels. Premenopausal women who engage in aerobic exercise for five hours a week or more saw their estrogen levels drop by nearly 19%. Cardio exercise helps the body break estrogen down and flush away any excess.
Should a 70 year old woman take estrogen?
On the other hand, the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) says: “Because some women aged 65 years and older may continue to need systemic hormone therapy for the management of vasomotor symptoms, the ACOG recommends against routine discontinuation of systemic estrogen at age 65 years.
Should DIM be taken at night or morning?
Most people find that taking DIM in the morning with a glass of water and a little food is the best way to go. Some women who have insomnia related to estrogen dominance, perimenopause, or menopause find that taking DIM at night helps them stay asleep longer – and even through the night.
Does DIM make you lose hair?
DIM — (diindolylmethane) is a phytonutrient that comes from vegetables like broccoli, Brussel sprouts, cabbage, and kale. It blocks testosterone receptors and improves liver cleansing action. What does DIM do? It improves acne, reduces hair loss and reduces hirsutism (excess facial and body hair).
Can you take DIM long term?
DIM has been taken as a dietary supplement for many years without any reports of adverse effects, and DIM’s safety has been evaluated. The use of DIM in an animal study at hundreds of times the amount provided in dietary supplements produced no adverse effects.
Who should take DIM?
Men with the highest estrogen level have the highest risk of early heart attack. 10 DIM may help normalize the cardiac risk in both men and women related to unhealthy or underactive estrogen metabolism.
Is it safe to take DIM supplement?
It is possibly safe for most people when taken in doses up to 150 mg daily for up to 1 year. The most common side effects include headache, nausea, vomiting, gas, and diarrhea. Taking larger doses of diindolylmethane is possibly unsafe. Taking 600 mg of diindolylmethane daily might lower sodium levels in some people.
Does DIM raise testosterone?
DIM, through its effects on estrogen metabolism supports testosterone by helping to maintain the level of free or active testosterone. Free testosterone refers to defraction of testosterone that circulates in the blood and is not associated with or bound by SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin), its carrier protein.
Does magnesium lower estrogen?
Magnesium promotes healthy estrogen clearance By supporting the COMT enzyme (catechol-o-methyltransferase) in the liver, magnesium promotes the healthy excretion of estrogen (9). This may reduce the risk of the estrogen excess conditions (such as fibroids) associated with low COMT function (10).
What are the signs of low progesterone?
The most noticeable manifestation of low progesterone levels is irregular periods and short cycles, but sometimes symptoms like premenstrual spotting may appear. Other symptoms may include mood changes, sleep disturbances, anxiety, and depression. Progesterone affects the regulation of fluid levels in the body.
Does caffeine increase estrogen?
“Drinking caffeine can increase estrogen levels in women, sometimes leading to an estrogen dominant state,” says Odelia Lewis, MD, a medical contributor to ABC News Medical Unit. “Estrogen dominance is associated with premenstrual syndrome, heavy periods, fibrocystic breasts, and even certain breast cancers.
How do I reduce estrogen in my thighs?
Increase intake of cruciferous Vegetables Cruciferous Vegetables have been shown to have great success in helping rid the body of bad estrogens. Examples would be broccoli, spinach, cabbage, kale, brussel sprouts, and cauliflower.
How can I test my estrogen levels at home?
Estrogens can be tested in blood, urine, or saliva. Blood or urine is usually tested in doctor’s office or lab. Saliva tests can be done at home.
What is a good substitute for estrogen?
Soy to the World. The most widely cited natural remedy is soy, which is very high in phytoestrogens, or plant estrogens. Other sources are red clover and flaxseed, both of which are available as supplements.
Does HRT make you look younger?
One of the benefits of hormone replacement therapy is that it can make you look younger. Hormone replacement therapy, or more specifically estrogen, can help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. It can also promote hair growth, which can contribute to a more youthful appearance.
What vitamins help balance hormones?
Vitamin D is actually a hormone that communicates with your other hormones, making it especially essential to help balance hormones. So, ensure you’re getting enough vitamin D2 and D3 to ease and prevent hormonal fluctuations.
Can you take DIM if you have hypothyroidism?
DIM. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a supplement typically used to treat female hormone imbalance, most notably estrogen dominance. DIM can aid female patients suffering from hormone-related thyroid problems. Other studies show that DIM has regulated hormone levels in women with various conditions.
Does DIM interact with any medications?
Although there are no known drug interactions with DIM, the substance has shown considerable potential for interacting with many medications. For this reason, we recommend that if you use any medication that is critical for your health, do not use DIM except under a physician’s supervision.
How much DIM should I take to lower estrogen?
Typical doses for premenopausal women with symptoms of estrogen dominance, which include breast pain, painful periods, excessive periods, and PMS, are from 150 to 300 mg per day. The usual dose of bioavailable, microencapsulated DIM for men is 200 to 400 mg per day taken with food.
What does DIM do for a woman?
DIM supplements appear to help adjust the hormone estrogen. A few clinical trials have shown that it supports healthy estrogen levels, lowering the risk of certain cancers and diseases like lupus that are linked to estrogen.
Does DIM lower DHT?
DIM suppresses cell proliferation of LNCaP cells and inhibits dihydrotestosterone (DHT) stimulation of DNA synthesis.
Does DIM cause weight gain?
DIM should not cause weight gain. Research has found that DIM increases lipolysis (fat burning), which suggests that DIM should not cause weight gain. It may even help you lose weight if the underlying cause of those excess pounds is estrogen-related.
How long till DIM starts working?
You may also be wondering how long it’s going to take this supplement to work. Supplements, unlike prescription drugs, tend to take a little longer to take effect. DIM is no exception. It usually takes about 30 days for DIM supplements to start balancing estrogen.
Can DIM cause blood clots?
DIM is ingested naturally in the diet, but supraphysiological dosing may promote the development of VTE. This single case of a patient developing acute DVT and PE while taking DIM with a long-term complication of chronic DVT reiterates the importance of obtaining information about supplements.
Can Estrogen Dominance be reversed?
Estrogen dominance can be reversed by reducing exposure to environmental estrogens, and supporting efficient metabolism and elimination of estrogen in the body.
Can magnesium mess with hormones?
Magnesium lowers blood sugar – Magnesium effectively sensitizes insulin receptors resulting in improved control of insulin and fewer sugar cravings. Magnesium regulates cortisol levels – Magnesium relaxes the nervous system and reduces excess cortisol production.