Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Flush Mount Led Pods
- 2 10 Best Flush Mount Led Pods Reviews
- 3 How do you mount flush mount LED reverse lights?
- 4 How do you install flush mount LED lights on rear bumper?
- 5 How do I install an auxiliary reverse light?
- 6 What are reverse lights?
- 7 How do you wire a toggle switch to a reverse light?
- 8 How do you splice a reverse light?
- 9 How bright is 30W LED light?
- 10 How many lumens are LED pods?
- 11 Why are there amber spot lights?
- 12 How do you wire LED bumper lights?
- 13 How do you wire LED reverse lights?
- 14 How do you wire auxiliary reverse lights on a trailer?
- 15 Can you drive without reverse lights?
- 16 Are brake lights and reverse lights the same?
- 17 Is tail light the same as reverse light?
- 18 What color wire is reverse light?
- 19 How do you wire a reverse light with a relay?
- 20 What is an SPDT switch?
- 21 How do you find the reverse trigger wire?
- 22 How do you know which wire is reverse?
- 23 How do I find the reverse wire in my car?
- 24 Is 3000 lumens too bright?
- 25 What is the LED equivalent of 1000w halogen?
- 26 How bright is a 15W LED light?
- 27 How many lumens is good for light bar?
- 28 What is a good wattage for a LED light bar?
- 29 What does the wattage mean on a light bar?
- 30 Why do offroaders use yellow lights?
- 31 Can I have an amber light bar on my car?
- 32 Are yellow headlights better than white?
- 33 How do you install rear LED lights?
- 34 Where are fog lights on a car?
- 35 Why do LED lights need a relay?
- 36 Do 12 volt LED lights need a relay?
- 37 Do LED headlights need a relay?
- 38 Why doesn’t my reverse lights work?
- 39 Can you use a light bar as a reverse light?
- 40 Can you wire reverse lights on a trailer?
- 41 What is the color code for trailer wiring?
10 Best Flush Mount Led Pods
10 Best Flush Mount Led Pods Reviews
- HIGH INTENSITY VISIBILITY - Command the dark night with OFFROADTOWN awesome 5 inch flush mount LED pods. The powerful LEDs emit 6000k bright cool white light, delivering impressive 78 Watts and 7800 Lumens of output power effectively light up the forward dark road, turn night into day.
- PERFECT COMBO BEAM - Fabulous 5 inch triple row LED pods light with paper model allows you cut the flush mount shape easily. Middle 170° flood light surrounded by dual row 15° spot light to bring widest angle and brightest spot in the center, giving you great visibility without eye fatigue or fluorescent lights.
- DESIGNED FOR DURABILITY - The flush mount LED pods include a durable die-cast aluminum, IP68 waterproof housing for unsurpassed protection against the elements. Relatively heavy & dense, about 3 inch height grooved fins maximize surface area for optimal cooling. Extend the flush pods light lifespan over 50,000 hours.
- WIDE APPLICATION - Fit for all 9-30V vehicles and devices, compatible with almost all Truck, Off Road, Pickup, UTV, SUV, ATV, RZR, 4x4, Trailer, Car, Boat etc. It features an extended housing to sit flush with your front bumper, rear bumper, roof rack, or wherever you can imagine! Once installed, the flush mount LED lights look like an OEM factory upgrade.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - 2pcs powerful Flush Mount LED Pods Light + Paper Model for easy installation + Necessary Mounting accessories. We provide TWO years 100% quality assurance and 24H hassle-free after-sales service.
- BEAM PATTERN - 30° SPOT beam pattern for this light delivering the effective peripheral and direct light. 6000K provide a much softer light which prevents harsh glares. 84W/pair with 8,400LM.
- UNIQUE 5D OPTIC - The Flush Mount LED Pod Lights centers the 28pcs LEDs in the middle of the 5D optic, allowing a more focused, pinpointed spot beam to be placed in front of you. Giving you great visibility for the night drive and reverse.
- APPLICATION - Flush Mount Light Bars are designed for installing into front or back bumpers, grille, tailgates, truck boxes, truck beds, and more. Perfect for fog lights, backup lights, driving lights, work lights, offroad lights, etc.. Fit for all 9-30V vehicles, such as Truck, Wrangler, ATV, UTV, RZR, Dodge, Chevy, GMC, RV, etc.. The included paper model will help you for cutting and mounting, very easy to install.
- DURABILITY - IP68 rated waterproof, shockproof, rustproof, dustproof. Oversize heat sink maintain efficient heat dissipation, aluminum alloy cast housing for extraordinary durability and rust protection. These lights carry a 50,000+ hour lifespan and are literally vibration proof with an unbreakable lens.
- BOX COME WITH - 2pcs flush mount driving lights, paper model, stainless steel nuts, bolts, washers, and allen wrench. Provide 24 MONTHS quality assurance. Quickly email responded within 24 hours and good after-sales service.
- Upgraded Combo Beam: Combo beam type design, 15° spot at top and bottom row outputs brightest spot and further light, while 170° flood at the central row outputs wide angle flood light.
- Excellent Brightness: With added led quantities, triple row design, and combination of flood &spot beam, the flush mount light pods emits a better and perfect 7800LM light to light up the entire road ahead of you, excellent visibility, no more afraid of darkness
- User-friendly Mounting: Paper model is provided to confirm the exact holes size and mounting position, making installation easier. You just need to mark the position, cut & drill the holes and make sure the depth, lastly mount light on and tighten the screws
- High Efficient Performance & Durable: Featured IP68 waterproof rate, makes it powerful to withstand harsh environment. All in aluminum profile and enough space between grooved fins, help it speed up the heat dissipation and makes the led light durable and long lasting
- Multi-Purpose: The flush mount leds works can be perfectly mounted on rear bumper or grill to work as backup/reverse light and fog light on 4x4 Truck SUV Jeep Tacoma etc.
- HIGH INTENSITY VISIBILITY - Built with high-intensity CREE LED chips with unique X-shape optic lens, the led pods set emits 6000k bright cool white light, delivering impressive 100w & 10,000 lumens effectively light up the forward dark road. Say goodbye to the dark!
- PERFECT SPOT BEAM - These Spot Beam 5 inch flush LED Pods with paper model bring innovative model, you can cut the flush mount shape easily. The unique X-shape optic lens with 30° Concentrated spot beam, make the light brighter and more concentrated to illuminate further distance. It is perfect for high speeds or any situation where you need it.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - IP68 waterproof rated, dustproof, shockproof. 6063 aluminum housing with oversize cooling fins to maximize surface area heat dissipation, ensure that the LED light bar maintains a constant temperature during use. Effectively extend light bar lifespan beyond 50,000 hours.
- WIDE APPLICATION - Black panel design optic lens offers good looks that blend perfectly with any vehicle using black accents. Perfectly fit for all 9-30v vehicles and devices, can fit different types of truck, car, utv, atv, off-road, boat, marine, 4x4, etc.
- BOX COME WITH - 2pcs flush mount LED pods + paper model + stainless steel nuts + bolts + washers + allen wrench. We provide two years 100% quality assurance and 24H hassle-free after-sales service.
- WIDER & LONGER ILLUMINATION DISTANCE: Centered 170° flood LEDs surrounded by dual row 30° spot diodes will offers a perfect focused light with large-angle flood beam around to achieve wider and longer illumination distance with intensive brightness
- SUPERIOR BRIGHTNESS & AMAZING CLARITY: LED flush mount pods have super brightness with 52 Pcs brilliant CREE LED emitting 12000 lumens of pure white spot beam to penetrate the darkness,super bright illumination for clear visibility, perfect for roads with no street lights
- FLUSH MOUNTING & WATERPROOF: Flush mount design makes the LED work light pods can be freely installed at any desired position of your vehicle.IP68 waterproof rate ensure protection from dust intrusion and water to achieve longer lifespan
- REVOLUTIONARY DESIGN: Flush mount light bar,new technology,lightweight thermally conductive plastic.No housing color fade,quake-proof.With built-in oversized heat-sink which keep the temperature down and allow the LED's to run cooler and brighter
- WIDELY APPLICATION: Apply to all 9V-30V vehicles and devices,perfect for different types of Off Road, Truck, Golf Cart,Heavy Duty, SUV, ATV, UTV, Car, Tractor, Boat , Motorcycle , Heavy Machine.And this LED light pods can be installed at any desired position,which means this led pods is really universal fitment
- Separate Solid/Strobe Function: The side shooter comes with dual amber side light,built-in separate amber flash/ strobe function, with unique V type background light, and 4PCS solid white combo light brings widest angle and brightest spot in the center, giving you great visibility in the dark night.Comes with 4 separate wires for controlling different functions,solid amber light could be daytime running or turn signal light, strobe amber light could be used as warning light.
- High performance Flush Mount Led Pods: IP68 waterproof rate, put the led cube light submerged in water for few hours,it still works great underwater. Suitable for in stormy, rainy or snowy weather. Upgraded cooling system,aluminum fan-shape designed with large inner space makes it dissipate the heat faster. Effectively extend work light bar lifespan over 50,000 hours. Exclusively designed shining die-casting aluminium housing,upgrade a new look and make it different from others
- Application: These flush mount backup lights are designed for installing into front or back bumpers, grille, tailgates, truck boxes, truck beds, and more, perfect for fog lights, backup lights, driving lights, off road lights, work lights, etc.Fit for most vehicles with 10-24V DC power source, Such as Truck, Off road vehicle, 4x4, Jeep, Toyota, SUV, ATV,Motorcycle, Mining, Farming and Heavy Duty, etc.
- Easy installation: The flush mount led pod comes with Individual wires for running different functions. Blue wire for strobe/flash amber side shooter,Yellow wire for solid amber side light,Red white for combo white light,Black wire for negative.These side shooter led pods coming with paper templates that you can accurately determine hole size and mounting position,making installation easier.
- What You Get:Package includes: 2PCSx Flush Mount Led Pods , 2PCSx paper template+necessary hardwares, 1PCSx instruction with 12 months quality warranty and friendly customer service.If you have any questions,please feel free to contact with us.
- 【BRIGHTER THAN EVER】 EBESTauto 20W flush mount led pods light adopts 2pcs high-intensity advanced leds, output up to 2400LM luminous flux with 6000k crystal white beam, added more clear visibility to your offroad vehicle, but no glares to upcoming drivers!
- 【WIDER IS CLEARER】 Upgraded with new type of deep and wide-angle reflector cup, effective diffused flood light source to cover a wider range, let you easily see surroundings at anytime, anywhere!
- 【BUILD TO LAST】 Made of oversize Alu-diecast heat sinks for fast cooling, IP67 Waterproof rating, with Military Breather for quickly driven away excess mist and dew, it runs well both in shiny and rainy days, up to 50000hrs lifespan
- 【FLUSH MOUNT, LOW WINDAGE】Come with a rubber pad for easy opening and shockproof Flush Mount, better reduce wind drags, pretty decent lights for backup reverse, work light, running light, driving light, auxiliary lamp, parking light, garden light and more, looks like they're supposed to be on the OEM position
- 【WHAT YOU'LL GET】 Package including 2x 20W flush mount led lights compatible with DC 10-30V 4x4 4WD Offroad SUV UTV ATV Pickup Truck Trailer Boat, etc. Arrival time: 3-8days(Fedex, UPS)
- [SUPER BRIGHT] - YCHOW-TECH 96W CREE Led Work Light Bar adopts high-intensity cree leds, output up to 9600LM luminous flux with 6000k crystal white beam, added more clear visibility to your offroad vehicle, but no glares to upcoming drivers!
- [PERPECT COMBO BEAM] - The fabulous 7inch flush mount LED lights pod with paper template brings innovative model, you can cut the flush mount shape easily. Middle 30° spot light surrounded by 150° flood light to bring widest angel and brightest spot in the center, let you see the forward dark road clearly.
- [BUILD TO LAST] - Bumper led light bar made of oversize Alu-diecast heat sinks for fast cooling, IP68 Waterproof rating, with Military Breather for quickly driven away excess mist and dew, it runs well both in shiny and rainy days, up to 50000hrs lifespan.
- [WIDE APPLICATION] - Fit all 9-30V vehicles and devices, compatible with almost all Truck, Off Road, Pickup, UTV, ATV, RZR, 4x4, Trailer, Car, SUV, Boat etc. It features an extended housing to sit flush with your front bumper, rear bumper, roof rack, or wherever you can imagine! Once installed, these flush mount LED lights look like an OEM factory upgrade.
- [PACKAGE INCLUDED] - Package come with 2pcs 7 Inch Flush Mount LED Pods + 1pcs Paper Model + Screw Kits. You can drill the holes through the paper model easily.2 Years Warranty & 24 hours excellent after-sales service.
- ★BRIGHTER THAN EVER! - MICTUNING 20W flush mount led pods light adopts 2pcs high-intensity CREE leds, output up to 1800LM luminous flux with 6000k crystal white beam, added more clear visibility to your offroad vehicle, but no glares to upcoming drivers!
- ★WIDER IS CLEARER - Upgraded with new type of deep and wide-angle reflector cup, effective diffused flood light source to cover a wider range, let you easily see surroundings at anytime, anywhere!
- ★BUILD TO LAST - Made of oversize Alu-diecast heat sinks for fast cooling, IP67 Waterproof rating, with Military Breather for quickly driven away excess mist and dew, it runs well both in shiny and rainy days, up to 50000hrs lifespan
- ★FLUSH MOUNT, LOW WINDAGE - Come with a rubber pad for easy opening and shockproof Flush Mount, better reduce wind drags, pretty decent lights for backup reverse, work light, running light, driving light, auxiliary lamp, parking light, garden light and more, looks like they're supposed to be on the OEM position
- ★WHAT YOU'LL GET - Package including 2x 20W led light pods, 2x set mounting screws, plus MICTUNING 2-Yrs Warranty and 100% satisfaction service. Compatible with DC 10-30V 4x4 Jeep 4WD Offroad SUV UTV ATV Pickup Truck Trailer Boat, etc
- Flood & Spot Beam Combo - Our led light bar make up with triple row 52 pcs bright LED chips. 15° spot & 170° flood combo beam offers a perfect focused light with large-angle flood beam around to achieve wider and longer illumination distance with intensive brightness.
- IP68 Waterproof Flush Mounting Light - Featuring an IP68 rated housing and shatterproof lenses, completely rain proof, dust-proof, fog proof and heat dissipation. Flush mount design makes the LED work light pods can be freely installed at any desired position of your vehicle.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation - Working temperature -40℃~ +85℃, lightweight thermally conductive material, with built-in oversized heat-sink which keep the temperature down and allow the life of led light bar strip up to 50,000 hrs
- Widely Application - Can be used for Off-Road, Truck, Tractor, Heavy Duty, SUV, ATV, UTV, Trailer, Passenger Car, Bus, Motorcycles as fog lights, driving lights, flood lights, pod lights, work lights, even as garden lighting, backyard lighting, back-up light, off road lighting, construction lighting and so on.
- Package Included - 2 Pcs 6" flush mount led light bars, come with screws and other necessary installation parts. We promise provide 30 days free return and exchange, and one year warranty.
How do you mount flush mount LED reverse lights?
How do you install flush mount LED lights on rear bumper?
How do I install an auxiliary reverse light?
What are reverse lights?
Reverse lights are also called backup lights. They are used to warn other vehicles and people around the car that the vehicle is about to move backwards. The reverse lights also provide some illumination when the car is backing up.
How do you wire a toggle switch to a reverse light?
How do you splice a reverse light?
How bright is 30W LED light?
Brightness isn’t measured in Watts. It’s actually measured in lumens. Always look for lumens when replacing a halogen light with an LED alternative. For example, our 30W slimline LED floodlight beams 2870 lumens of light –equivalent to a 100W halogen floodlight, while consuming a lot less energy.
How many lumens are LED pods?
The Mini Solo LED Pod light outputs 528 raw lumens from a single 5-Watt LED and outshines most factory halogen headlights.
Why are there amber spot lights?
How do you wire LED bumper lights?
How do you wire LED reverse lights?
How do you wire auxiliary reverse lights on a trailer?
Can you drive without reverse lights?
Alerts pedestrians and other drivers, and gives enough (sometimes better) illumination to see what’s behind you. There is no legal requirement to have a reversing light.
Are brake lights and reverse lights the same?
Break lights and reverse lights are not the same. As a matter of fact, they are different in both colors and functions. While brake lights come in red colors and indicates when a car is slowing down, reverse lights are white in color and indicates when a car is about to move backward.
Is tail light the same as reverse light?
Reverse lights are likewise a component of back light assembly because it comes with the collection. These Car Tail Lights are firm fitted and also are repaired at the back end of your car.
What color wire is reverse light?
The reverse or backup light is usually white, which is mandatory in every part of the world. The wisdom behind this color might lie in the fact that it is easier to distinguish it from other components of the tail light. It also illuminates brighter, especially at night.
How do you wire a reverse light with a relay?
What is an SPDT switch?
A Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) switch is a switch that only has a single input and can connect to and switch between the 2 outputs. This means it has one input terminal and two output terminals. A Single Pole Double Throw switch can serve a variety of functions in a circuit.
How do you find the reverse trigger wire?
How do you know which wire is reverse?
How do I find the reverse wire in my car?
Is 3000 lumens too bright?
3000 lumens is a good level of light for LED, CFL or incandescent lighting. It’s suitable for recessed lighting, downlighting, up lighting and within pendants.
What is the LED equivalent of 1000w halogen?
This 200W high quality Aluminium Alloy Heat-Sink Flood light uses 4pcs 50W Bridgelux COB LED to produce up to 18000 lumens.
How bright is a 15W LED light?
LED light bulbs for general use around the home will typically have a wattage between 5W-15W, and will emit between 300-500 lumens.
How many lumens is good for light bar?
What type of LED light bar is considered good? LED light bar having the right amount of lumens that illuminate to do your work. The lumen output for the lightbar will be from 6500 – 24000 lm. The higher the lumens, the brighter the light, in which the highest one will make your night as day.
What is a good wattage for a LED light bar?
Even though there are quite a few different factors that go into it, a good LED light bar should have a minimum of 120 watts, although 240 watts would be better in most situations. If you want to go overboard though, you can go all the way up to 800 watts or more.
What does the wattage mean on a light bar?
Wattage. The wattage of an LED light bar is a measure of how much power it takes to operate. If a. light is able to produce the same amount of brightness on less power, then this is. definitely an advantage.
Why do offroaders use yellow lights?
More light will bounce back into your eyes from those airborne particles and that’s where the amber light really shines through. The amber light has a longer wavelength and it can penetrate a little bit more than the white into some of those airborne particles and this is the main advantage of Amber’s.
Can I have an amber light bar on my car?
Security vehicles that are privately-owned and operated exclusively on private property may use amber flashing warning lights that can be seen to the front, rear, and sides. These lights may only be used when the vehicle is responding to emergency calls that pose an immediate threat to life or property.
Are yellow headlights better than white?
Early studies showed that yellow light was less dazzling to other drivers, making it a safer colour for headlights. Yellow light also cuts through rain, snow and fog better than white or blue light.
How do you install rear LED lights?
Where are fog lights on a car?
Fog light symbol These are the fog light symbols you’re looking for if you want to switch them on. They can usually be found on a button on the dashboard, on a steering wheel stalk, or next to the dial you use to control your regular lights.
Why do LED lights need a relay?
Relays can be used to switch a low-current trigger to high current, switch a circuit on or off, reverse polarity, and much more. When adding LED lights, such as off-road light bars, driving/work lights, or other auxiliary lights to a vehicle, you must add a circuit to power the light adequately.
Do 12 volt LED lights need a relay?
If you are using a light pod that does not have a very large amp draw, you may not need a relay switch, but if you are using a larger LED light bar, they are a must have.
Do LED headlights need a relay?
LEDs Need Additional Equipment Unlike standard xenon or halogen bulbs that can be used on a plug-and-play basis (meaning you can unscrew the old bulb and replace it with a new one), LEDs require additional components such as a relay or heat sink under the hood.
Why doesn’t my reverse lights work?
First check that the bulbholder and wiring terminals are clean and bright. If there is any corrosion, clean it up with wet-or-dry paper then refit the bulb and retest. If the bulb still fails to light, the fuse may have blown. You should also suspect a blown fuse if two reversing lights go together.
Can you use a light bar as a reverse light?
WHAT ABOUT REVERSE LIGHTS? With so many cheap light bars on the market lately it’s not surprising to see they’re starting to turn up on roof racks functioning as massively powerful reverse lights. But it’s unarguably illegal.
Can you wire reverse lights on a trailer?
To connect back up lights you need to have a 7-way trailer connector on both your trailer and tow vehicle. On a 7-way the reverse lights are powered by the center pin. To connect reverse lights to the trailer’s 7-way you can use 16 gauge wire # 16-1-1, or 14 gauge # DW07550-1 if you have a longer trailer.
What is the color code for trailer wiring?
The four colors that make up your 4 wire trailer cable’s color code are brown, green, yellow, and white. Each color in a 4 wire trailer wire has a specific function. Usually, if you screw up a trailer’s wiring, you will end up with a blown fuse.