Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Manjakani Gel
- 2 10 Best Manjakani Gel Reviews
- 3 What is Yoni tightening gel?
- 4 What is the benefit of manjakani?
- 5 What is manjakani oak gall?
- 6 How do you apply Majuphal to skin?
- 7 What is Masikai English?
- 8 What is oak gall good for?
- 9 Can I buy oak galls?
- 10 What is nut gall?
- 11 Is Kamarkas good for health?
- 12 How do you use oak galling to tighten skin?
- 13 What is the use of Masikai?
- 14 What are the benefits of Jathikai?
- 15 Are gall wasps beneficial?
- 16 Is oak gall edible?
- 17 What is a cherry gall?
- 18 Where can I find oak galls?
- 19 How do you extract tannins from oak galls?
- 20 How do you grind oak galls?
- 21 What are the uses of nut gall?
- 22 Where do gall nuts come from?
- 23 Is tannin and tannic acid the same?
- 24 What is Kamarkas English?
- 25 Is Kamarkas good for back pain?
- 26 Is Kamarkas a sage?
- 27 How do you make oak gall ink?
- 28 Can we take nutmeg daily?
- 29 What does nutmeg do for a woman?
- 30 How does nutmeg help high blood pressure?
- 31 How do you get rid of gallbladder wasps?
- 32 Can gall wasps sting?
- 33 How long do gall wasps live?
- 34 What is an oak gall made of?
- 35 Why do oak trees have balls?
- 36 What does an oak gall look like?
- 37 Is the gall wasp A parasite?
- 38 Are galls parasites?
- 39 Should you remove oak galls?
- 40 What time of year do oak galls form?
- 41 Do oak galls fall off?
10 Best Manjakani Gel
10 Best Manjakani Gel Reviews
- Post-Pregnancy Vaginal Tightening Cream – This v gel tightening cream will bring the youthful firmness back to your strained vaginal walls, even after the extreme stress of childbirth.
- Medical Grade Ingredients for Superior Results – Each jar includes a vagina tightening cream for women that is engineered with medical grade ingredients to bring back firmness to the walls of the vagina. This v tight gel is loaded with Manjakani, an astringent that is used as a non-surgical alternative to vaginoplasty.
- Restore Hydration and Prevent Aging – Never again does getting older need to make you feel insecure. This breakthrough vaginal tightening gel rejuvenates the vagina and is complemented by a proprietary blend of super antioxidants. It promotes lubrication and rehydrates dry vaginal skin, which leads to the loosening of vaginal walls.
- Made in the USA – There is no need to worry unknown foreign cosmetic practices or dangerous untested ingredients, as Vaginal Tightening Gel is made in USA.
- No Animal Testing – Seductiva opposes animal cruelty and does not test its v gel tightening cream on any animals as part of the research and development.
- WORKS WONDERS Tightens instantly! He will feel the difference--you'll know by the look on his face!
- BETTER THAN KEGELS Causes your muscles to clench and not let go. No need to go through all of those annoying exercises. Just a bit of this gel and you are good as new!
- ALL NATURAL What's the secret ingredient? It's not some weird chemical. It's Manjakani extract. See the product description for details on how it works.
- YOUR SECRET "WEAPON" He won't see it coming (pun intended). Since Tight as a Virgin is oral sex safe, you can use it beforehand so he doesn't even know you're up to anything. He'll be totally surprised!
- THE DO ME GUARANTEE If you don't feel tighter with Do Me Tight as a Virgin, just contact us and we will refund your money without any need to return your opened bottle
- SHRINK POWER Only takes a few minutes and... Squeeze!
- INSTANT RESULTS Just rub some of this in and your muscles will tighten without any effort on your part. Why bother with those silly Kegal balls or wands? Use a little of this and you'l be feeling like a virgin again...well, sort of...
- 100% NATURAL Contains Manjakani extract--from trees. No weird chemicals around your privates. No risk--only pleasure.
- SURPRISE! Apply this crazy gel before getting intimate. It's oral sex-safe and your partner will be totally surprised when he feels how tight you've suddenly become...
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE Slip & Slide Tightening Gel will Tighten Your Coochie or your money back!
- ANTI AGING FACE SERUM - Vitamin C blends with Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Witch Hazel, and Jojoba Oil in an anti aging, skin brightening formula designed to improve wrinkles and dark spots
- OUR CUSTOMERS KNOW BEST - Don't just take our word for it, see thousands of reviews from real Amazon customers rave about brighter, fresher looking skin
- PLANT-BASED FORMULATION - No added synthetic colors, fragrances, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, PEGs, or GMOs. Our active botanicals combine in a silky smooth anti-aging serum that can be used day or night.
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE by Leaping Bunny, our Vitamin C facial serum is also formulated, manufactured and bottled in the USA for guaranteed freshness
- EXTENDED MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - Love it or your money back! If for any reason you decide this product isn't a good fit for your skin, we offer a 90-day money-back refund. The expiration date is printed on the barcode sticker attached to the packaging.
- POWERFUL REJUVENATION. All-in-one Eye Cream absorbs quickly to rejuvenate the delicate eye area for bright, lifted, youthful looking eyes. Our multi-tasking formula helps reinforce and firm the look of skin; minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and lock in moisture.
- ADVANCED BOTANICAL FORMULA. Light yet nourishing cream pampers and protects delicate skin with a carefully chosen blend of restorative botanicals and antioxidants including Provitamin A and B5, Vitamin C Ester, Vitamin E, Rosehip Seed Oil, and Hibiscus Flower and Rosemary Leaf Extract.
- LASTING RESULTS. Our Eye Cream gives eyes complete anti-aging moisturizing protection all day and night. Addresses the most common frustrations associated with aging skin around the eyes (dark circles, puffiness, loss of firmness, sagging skin, wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dryness).
- SAFE AND SENSITIVE. Ideal for all skin types and safe even for sensitive or reactive skin. Simply pat gently around eyes and on orbital eye bone twice a day for a refreshing boost to tired skin that helps lift, tone, plump, and reinvigorate!
- CLEAN. NATURAL. AND FREE FROM NASTIES. All-natural, vegan ingredients. Made in the USA with no artificial fragrances or colors, and free of gluten, parabens, phthalates, SLS, SLES, and petroleum. And we never have nor ever will test on animals.
- RESTORE A HEALTHY pH BALANCE! SAFE & EFFECTIVE NATURAL SUPPORT ! - Odors, itchy, burning, unbalanced discharge, chronic recurring intimate conditions, acidic intimate fluid, dryness? Restore your normal intimate balance levels - it's time you take care of your wellbeing, once and for all.
- Improve pelvic floor strength and bladder muscle weakness in many women due to aging, fertility, exercise and other reasons.
- Why do we use red and bule light technology? Natural light is a vital source of energy. Just like plants, our body absorbs light and converts it to energy. For an LED to be effective, it must have the right dosing parameters: light wavelength, energy density, fluence, irradiance, treatment duration, and repetition. so our products deliver the best results for you.
- The little round shaped probe which the light-gathering ability has red light and blue light, can be used on a specific part such as belly, breast, face and so on. Work on skin wounds, joint/muscle pain, spots on the face, etc. But never shine the eyes directly. Please note if you use this round probe to illuminate your face, don’t take too long. Please don't illuminate the face with blue light for more than five minutes.
- LOVE WELLNESS – Women’s Wellness, Reinvented. Specifically formulated with a Women’s body and personal care in mind, so she feels confident and healthy every day.
- Organic Feminine Moisturizer: Hydrate and rejuvenate your most intimate areas with Vmagic, an organic vulva cream and feminine care product that moisturizes, soothes, protects and calms sensitive, tender skin for a joyful return to pain-free intimacy
- Immediate Relief: Vmagic helps soothe dry skin caused by menopause and other hormonal changes, friction, chemical irritation, shaving and more, as well as reduce dryness, redness, itching, burning and general discomfort
- pH Balanced, Prebiotic Protection: Our highly concentrated blend of nutrient-rich ingredients containing propolis and honey helps restore moisture while providing prebiotic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory benefits
- Dermatologist and Gynecologist Recommended: Safe for all ages to moisturize vulvar tissues; for best results, use daily at bedtime and after waxing or shaving to help soothe skin and prevent ingrown hairs
- Hormone Free and Non-Irritating: Non-estrogenic, non-GMO and cruelty free, this organic vulvar cream is also free of all dyes, fragrances, soy, steroids, synthetic preservatives, petroleum and parabens
- PROVEN TO WORK - The Only CLINICALLY SUPPORTED Feminine Moisture Supplement and Moisture Cream 2 step solution: Vitality Pearls for everyday use to nourish mucous membranes from the inside & estrogen & hormone free cream to be applied as needed to the genital mucous and skin for immediate relief. Our customers who have dryness due to Menopause have seen results using Membrasin!
- HELPS MAINTAIN NATURAL LUBRICATION – Get immediate relief and reverse the effects of feminine dryness with this moisturizer. We've also had customers who have seen relief from menopause symptoms related to dry hair and skin, and hair loss.
- HELPS PROVIDE RELIEF - Membrasin helps provide relief from feminine dryness, burning and itch due to menopause.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY VAGINAL FUNCTION - Combat the effects of age, hormone changes, menopause, childbirth, post menopause, anxiety and a variety of other factors and restore femininity, health and woman's care with our anti estrogen balm.
- 50 mL TRIPLE EMULSION CREAM - SBA24 formula strengthens and protects the mucosa and skin of the intimate area, hyaluronate for optimal hydration & personal moisturizer and Lactic Acid maintains the normal pH balance.
- SMOOTHS & TIGHTENS: Fast absorbing body cream for your bum bum, legs, tummy - and all over - contains Guaraná to tighten and smooth the appearance of skin.
- HYDRATES & SOFTENS: Brazilian Beauty Blend of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil softens while a light mica shimmer creates an all-over highlighting gorgeous glow.
- DELICIOUS FRAGRANCE: Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragranced body lotion cream. Non sticky and non greasy.
- FORMULATED WITHOUT: Cruelty free, vegan, gluten free, soy free, paraben free, free of artificial colorant, 5 free, 3 free, phthalate free, paraben free, no PEGs, talc free, sulfate free, mineral oil free, nut free.
- Find Vaginal Dryness Relief: Membrasin Vitality Pearls help maintain natural lubrication, aids in reducing itching & irritation, and support healthy vaginal function.
- 100% Natural Organic Ingredients: This supplement contains SBA24; a proprietary blend of sea buckthorn oil, Omega 7, Omega 9, Omega 6, and Omega 3 with Vitamin e and Vitamin A.
- One-of-a-Kind Formula with None-of-the-Kind of Ingredients You Don't Want: Membrasin Vitality Pearls are completely estrogen-free, safe & effective, Non-GMO, gluten-free, soy-free, and cruelty-free.
- The Only Clinically Supported Vaginal Moisture Formula: In the clinical study, they found SBA24 improves the integrity of the vaginal lining by 50%, and helps improve the symptoms of vaginal inflammation & dryness.
- Easy to Use: Stop using messy lubricants & suppositories, Membrasin Vitality Pearls is a daily oral supplement. Just take two pills with water every day. Use it with Membrasin Intimate Cream for best results.
What is Yoni tightening gel?
This treatment narrows the vaginal canal by thickening the vaginal walls and the collagen structures that support and shape the vagina. This laser treatment penetrates into the vaginal wall and deep tissues to promote the growth of new collagen structures, which firm up and “plump-up” the vaginal walls.
What is the benefit of manjakani?
Oak Gall to heal mouth ulcers: Manjakani is a strong astringent and can quickly heal mouth ulcers. Some people have small ulcers that are white in color on both sides of their mouth. Oak gall paste can be used to treat this condition.
What is manjakani oak gall?
Quercus infectionoria, a common medicinal plant used in traditional postpartum care and treatment for various ailments. This shrub or tree is small and grows to about 2 meters in height. It’s primarily found in Asia and Greece.
How do you apply Majuphal to skin?
Majuphal Powder: 1 to 1.5 gm or as directed by your doctor b. Mix it with warm water. Take it once to twice daily to relieve symptoms of leucorrhea. Ayurveda calls these piles Arsh.
What is Masikai English?
Masikai is also known as Blue Jack/Nut galls in English and is extremely popular in India, Malaysia and elsewhere. It can be found in Tamil Nadu at all homes with a newborn baby. Since ancient times, it has been used to natural tighten the vaginal muscles.
What is oak gall good for?
Traditional medicine has used gall oak galls (QIG, Galla turcica), to treat hemorhage, diarrhea, and skin diseases. It has been shown to be effective in anti-MRSA, antiviral and antifungal as well as larvicidal.
Can I buy oak galls?
We offer whole oak Galls, powdered Oak Galls, and Gallo-tannin Extract (extracts of oak gals). Before using whole oak galls, you will need to grind them into powder. Once the oak galls are ground, they can be sifted and strained to be used again.
What is nut gall?
Medical Definition of nutgall : a gall that resembles a nut especially : a gall produced on an oak (especially Quercus infectoria) and used as a source of tannic acid.
Is Kamarkas good for health?
Kamarkas is used to treat infections and mouth ulcers. It is also helpful in digestion and prevents constipation. It can also be used to control loose motions during diarrhea. Kamarkas can also be used to deworm children and adults.
How do you use oak galling to tighten skin?
External use: Boil 1 tablespoon Oak Gall Powder in 200ml water. Let the water boil slowly before reducing to 100ml. Filter the water with a strainer. This water can then be used to rinse the vaginal area after it has been cooled.
What is the use of Masikai?
Masikai’s benefits for bad odors: Masikai can help eliminate bad odors from private areas. Majakani extract can be used to wash infected or smelling areas. It also kills bacteria and fungi that may exist in these areas.
What are the benefits of Jathikai?
Jathikai is used to improve the over all health. It is antiseptic, anti-rheumatic and anti spasmodic.
Are gall wasps beneficial?
Galls on leaves and especially oak trees are not harmful. The wasps are also harmless to humans. The galls contain wasps, which, just like other insects, are beneficial sources of food for many species of wildlife, including birds and mammals like raccoons and opossums.
Is oak gall edible?
The kernel in each oak apple will have a hollow place or–if you are lucky enough to find one that grew on a tree during the previous summer–even live insect larvae or pupae. Oak apples aren’t edible. These are caused by a harmless, small wasp that spends most of its time inside an oak apple gall.
What is a cherry gall?
The cherry gall wasp, Cynips quercusfolii (or cynips quircusfolii), is tiny and causes small galls on the oak leaf undersides. This asexual generation will lay its eggs on the oak tree trunk, which eventually mature to the sexual generation; this generation mates and produces the more obvious galls.
Where can I find oak galls?
Once you find an oak tree, you should look up or down and try to spot gall nuts growing on leaves, branches, or on the ground. Keep in mind that oak trees can have large canopy so gall nuts could land far from the trunk. When searching for an oak tree, make sure to search in a wide area around it.
How do you extract tannins from oak galls?
The fiber can be soaked in water for up to an hour. The oak galls (or sumac leafs) should be simmered in approximately 4 gallons (18 L) of water for an hour. Let the solution cool down, and then strain out the tannin liquid.
How do you grind oak galls?
The whole galls were first ground using a spice grinder and then crushed with a mortar and pestle. Those from the White and Aleppo oaks broke down into fine granules, while the Scarlet oak variety was impossible to grind as fine, as the insides were truly “puffy” and “spongy”.
What are the uses of nut gall?
Nutgall is the major source of tannic acid, which is largely used in tanning and dyeing industry and for the manufac-ture of ink. It is also used medicinally in suppositories and ointments as a local astringent.
Where do gall nuts come from?
A gallnut is produced by oak trees as a defense against parasitic wasps who deposit their eggs in small punctures they make on young branches. A substance rich in tannins is secreted by the oak tree. This hardens into a gallnut. These are collected and ground to be used in dyeing.
Is tannin and tannic acid the same?
The main difference between tannin and tannic acid is that the term tannin is used to name a group of organic compounds, whereas tannic acid is a type of tannin. Tannins are organic substances that fall within the category of polyphenols. These compounds contain several phenol groups in the same molecule.
What is Kamarkas English?
It’s a reddish or blackish-reddish gum/gond. It is also known as Kamarkas and Palash Gond. It’s botanical name is Butea monosperma or Butea frondosa and English name is flame of forest.
Is Kamarkas good for back pain?
Kamarkas give strength to spinal cord. The mineral present in it makes our back strong and relives us from backpain. The problem of excessive bleeding and pain during periods also overcome by kamarkas.
Is Kamarkas a sage?
Sage, a Mediterranean native, is well-known for its healing properties. This herb comes with a high antioxidant content and it also adds that extra dose of flavor to your healthy meal.
How do you make oak gall ink?
Can we take nutmeg daily?
However, nutmeg can be dangerous when consumed in higher than the amount found in food and for prolonged periods. Long-term use of nutmeg in doses of 120 mg or more daily has been linked to hallucinations and other mental side effects.
What does nutmeg do for a woman?
03/7This is why women should have a pinch every day of nutmeg! Even according to Ayurveda, this spice helps in calming the nervous system and improves blood circulation to the reproductive organs. This is the reason why it has been deemed as women’s viagra.
How does nutmeg help high blood pressure?
You can use the nutmeg powder with water, honey or milk. Make a thick paste and then apply it on your face. Nutmeg should not be taken in large quantities. Excessive use can lead to nausea, palpation, hallucinations, and other symptoms.
How do you get rid of gallbladder wasps?
Can gall wasps sting?
Gall wasps are insects which are quite small, and unlike the larger wasp species you may be familiar with, they do not sting people.
How long do gall wasps live?
These wasps, once they emerge from their galls as adults, are tiny at only 2-3mm. These adults can live up to a week without food.
What is an oak gall made of?
Biology and Symptoms Adults lay eggs in expanding tree buds and leaves in the spring. The larvae feed, then pupate and emerge as adults from the gall.
Why do oak trees have balls?
These little balls, called oak galls, are a common occurrence caused when the tree reacts to non-stinging wasps laying their eggs on its leaves, branches, twigs or flowers. This hormone is injected into the plant tissue by the insects, which causes it grow abnormally and to contain the developing wasp larvae.
What does an oak gall look like?
Oak galls will not look good on your tree. They look like hanging fruits or are ugly brown balls that grow from a branch. Both oak galls appear similar, but horned oak gal bark has small horns that wrap around the gall.
Is the gall wasp A parasite?
Ormyrus gall wasps are parasitized by gall wasps. These wereps lay their eggs on the plants and incite them to form galls around the larvae. Parasitoid wasps often have specialized adaptations that allow them to broach certain kinds of gall.
Are galls parasites?
Plant galls can be described as abnormal growths of plant tissue, much like benign tumors or warts in animal. They can be caused by various parasites, from viruses, fungi and bacteria, to other plants, insects and mites.
Should you remove oak galls?
You can remove any galls from the trees now, and it is something I highly recommend. Many are likely to be found on branches and twigs. Be aware of hardened and knobby growth. It’s likely a gall. You can reduce the number of eggs that will hatch in spring by removing it as soon as possible.
What time of year do oak galls form?
Galls on trees can be caused by insects eating the leaves or laying eggs within trees. This usually occurs in the spring. Galls are tumor-like growths that the tree produces when it is exposed to chemicals by an adult or larval gall making insect.
Do oak galls fall off?
While galls don’t have a significant impact on the health of the tree they can cause damage that could be very costly. Heavy infestations may distort the leaves or cause early leaf drop. There is nothing you can do about galls once they are on the tree. If you have galls on the leaves they will eventually fall off.