Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Memphis 6X9 Speakers
- 2 10 Best Memphis 6X9 Speakers Reviews
- 3 Where are Memphis speakers made?
- 4 Do 6×9 speakers sound good?
- 5 Is Memphis a good sub brand?
- 6 How long has Memphis Audio been around?
- 7 Do 6×9 give good bass?
- 8 Are all 6×9 speakers compatible?
- 9 Where is DC Audio made?
- 10 What brand of speakers does Toyota use?
- 11 Where is deaf bonce made?
- 12 Are Pioneer 6×9 speakers good?
- 13 Can you use a 6×9 as a subwoofer?
- 14 Which brand is better JBL or Polk Audio?
- 15 Which speaker is better 6.5 or 6×9?
- 16 What is a coaxial car speaker?
- 17 How many watts is good for car speakers?
- 18 What is the difference between 2 way and 3 way speakers?
- 19 When should I use 6X9 speakers?
- 20 What does DC Audio mean?
- 21 Where is b2 Audio made?
- 22 How can I make my Toyota speakers sound better?
- 23 Is Bose better than Harman Kardon?
- 24 What sound system does Lexus use?
- 25 Who makes Wolfram audio?
- 26 Who makes DBS?
- 27 Which is the world No 1 speaker brand?
- 28 Which is better focal or JL audio?
- 29 Is Alpine better than Pioneer?
- 30 How good is a Bose sound system in a car?
- 31 What size subwoofer has the deepest bass?
- 32 Is Skar a good sub?
- 33 Whats better 2 or 4 ohm?
- 34 Can you get good bass without sub?
- 35 How big is a 6×9 speaker?
- 36 Are Kenwood speakers good?
- 37 Are Pioneer speakers loud?
- 38 Is Pioneer a good car audio brand?
- 39 Is Polk better than Sony?
- 40 Is Polk a good audio brand?
- 41 Why do 6×9 speakers sound good?
10 Best Memphis 6X9 Speakers
10 Best Memphis 6X9 Speakers Reviews
- Features: 6" x 9" 3-Way Coaxial Speakers, Power Handling: 60W RMS | 120W Peak. Polyurethane surround, PEI dome tweeter, Multi-direction pivot tweeter system, Stealthy black-on-black M-Cone design, Sensitivity: 90dB, Mounting Depth: 3", Magnet Size: 14oz, and Grill included.
- Features: Component speaker system includes two 6"x9" woofers, 2 tweeters, 2 external crossovers, Polypropylene woofer with polyurethane surround, Polypropylene dome tweeter, 2-way external crossover, Handles up to 60 watts RMS (120 watts peak power), Frequency response: 51-20,000 Hz, Sensitivity: 90 dB, Woofer top-mount depth: 3- 1/16", and Woofer grilles included.
- Features: Power Handling: RMS Power: 60W / Peak Power: 120W, Both gunmetal and white grills ship standard with speakers, Grills designed to house LEDSP2 RGB LED rings, Swivel mount aluminum tweeter, Injection molded poly cone, Butyl rubber surround, High temp abs composite basket, UV coated for ultraviolet light protection, Water and element resistant RGB LED Lighting included in grills, Sensitivity: 89 dB, Mounting Depth: 3.27", Grill included: Y (1 White, 1 Gunmetal)
- 15-PRX693 - Memphis 6" x 9" 60W RMS 3-Way Coaxial Speakers
- RMS / Peak: 60W / 120W
- Polypropylene Cone. Sensitive enough to sound great, even with a factory car audio system.
- Polyurethane Surround. Durable and lightweight for high-efficiency and quick response.
- Mounting Depth: 3"
- Efficient paper cone
- Mylar tweeter
- Lightweight foam surround
- Shallow mounting depth
- Sizes to fit most factory locations
- Package Includes: (1) Memphis Audio SRXP62C SRX Pro 6.5" Competition SPL Component Car Audio Speakers, (1) Pair of Rockville RV69.4A 6x9" 4-Way Car Speakers 1000 Watts/220w RMS CEA Rated
- Features of SRXP62C: Memphis Audio SRXP62C SRX Pro 6.5" Competition SPL Component Car Audio Speakers, Component set includes 2 SRXP62 mid bass drivers, 2 SRPT Tweeters and 2 crossovers, Ultra-light treated paper cone high SPL speaker, Cloth treated surround for high SPL, Accordion design for increased excursion and output, 1.5" VC for higher power handling, Center phase plug for improved high frequency response
- Specifications of SRXP62C: Size: 6.5", RMS Power: 125w, Peak Power: 250w, Sensitivity (dB): 94, Mounting Depth (in): 2.44, Magnet Size (oz): 22, Warranty: 1, Grill included: N
- Features of RV69.4A: Pair Rockville RV69.4A 6" x 9" 4-way car speakers, Peak Power Rating: 1000 Watts per Pair / 500 Watts Each, CEA Compliant RMS Rating: 220 Watts per Pair / 110 Watts Each, Polypropylene woofer gives amazing bass and mids, Flex Motion Butyl Rubber Surround, 2.5” PEI dome tweeter with ferrite magnet give amazing highs, 1.2” super tweeter, 0.8” super tweeter, Steel high quality basket, Rubber magnet boot cover, Frequency response: 45-30,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 91 dB @ 1w/1m, Impedance: 4 Ohm, Grilles included, Aluminum voice coils, 100% oxygen free copper voice coil windings, Cotton spider material, Copper terminals, Cutout diameter: 8.58” x 5.83”, Magnet: 27 Oz Y25 magnet, Magnet dimensions: 120mm x 18mm, Fs: 62.55 hz, Re: 3.6 OHM, Qes: 0.021, Qts: 0.016, Qms: 0.077, Fits 6” x 9” openings
- Features: 6" x 9" Shallow-Mount Coaxial Speakers, Power Handling: 50W RMS / 100W Max, Shallow mount design, 2-ohm Impedance, Perfect fit for Dodge/Chrysler, Toyota and other difficult shallow factory locations, Sensitivity: 88dB, Mounting Depth: 2.29", Magnet Size: 11oz, and Grills included.
- Infinity’s glass fiber woofer cones are lighter and stiffer with more cone-area than the competition , delivering increased low-frequency output and higher efficiency.
- Edge-driven textile dome tweeters - These are not commonly used W-domes, but edge-driven textile dome speakers that will deliver broader and smoother high frequency response.
- High output 2.5 ohm ohm architecture with low impedance voice coils enables the speaker to extract every watt from the amplifier and deliver peak power with ease.
- Infinity speakers have to undergo a testing process that would destroy lesser speakers. Infinity freezes them, bakes them, shakes them, blasts them with ultraviolet light and drives them at full power for days at a time.
- Infinity is in the business of designing reference quality speakers, and Kappa car audio speakers are no exception.
- Two 6.5" Mid-range speakers, two 1" tweeters & two crossovers
- Multi-application use
- Accordion cloth surround
- RMS/Peak- 125/250
- Impedance- 4
- Pro Audio Tuned speaker enclosure holds four 6” x 9” speakers and is designed to dramatically improve the sound quality and bass response of any 6” x 9” speaker system
- High Grade MDF featuring a 5/8” MDF front baffle for solid frequency response and accurate music reproduction
- Recessed Side Panels are air tight, resonant free, solid construction to reduce rattles and improve the overall sound quality
- Push and Insert Speaker Terminals help ensure a solid grip on the speaker wires for music signal transfer. Terminal cups are sealed and screwed tight to the enclosure to ensure no air leaks
- Dimensions: Height: 7.875”, Width: 47.25”, Bottom Depth: 5.875”, Top Depth: 4”
Where are Memphis speakers made?
These days Memphis,Directed,JBL,Infinity and Viper are all made by the same factory in China. Up until last year they made Orion also. By most standards they are considered middle of the road.
Do 6×9 speakers sound good?
6×9 Single Speaker These are good mid-range woofers with an additional bass system embedded. One drawback with the 6×9 speakers is that they produce high-level frequencies. If you are looking to change your large speakers and enjoy a fuller music experience, this would be a good choice.
Is Memphis a good sub brand?
Memphis is a good affordable brand but if you are truly wanting some awesome sound quality go with the focals, trust me they are worth every penny.
How long has Memphis Audio been around?
Memphis Audio was established in 1965 out of a deep respect for quality sound and an appreciation for music. We are located in the heart Memphis, Tennessee, the home of the blues and the birthplace of rock & roll. Music is our heritage, and our passion for quality sound can be seen in every product we make.
Do 6×9 give good bass?
The 6×9 speakers can handle more power than just about any other speakers at their size. With a low-frequency response, bass music sounds better. This type of speaker is known as a bass driver speaker. Conversely, a high-output impedance is what you’d typically think of when you say speaker.
Are all 6×9 speakers compatible?
As far as speaker size, in a perfect world any 6×9 speaker will fit your application. However, your biggest factor in a 6×9 speaker will be mounting depth.
Where is DC Audio made?
DC Audio subwoofers are assembled in America in Sparks, Nevada. These loud and clear subwoofers are built for BASS.
What brand of speakers does Toyota use?
“Toyota’s partnership with JBL audio certainly pays off with a great-sounding audio system that provides great low-end bass response, clear mids and crisp highs that culminate into a rich experience.”
Where is deaf bonce made?
Deaf Bonce is a premium brand in the SPL segment of the Russian company Alphard Group – leader in the production and supply of car audio equipment in Russia.
Are Pioneer 6×9 speakers good?
Pioneer’s A-Series provides an easy upgrade for high performance. The design matches the subwoofer and full-range loudspeakers for clear, dynamic sound and deep bass. This speaker also comes with Alphasonik Earbuds. Why We Liked It – The bass is the stand-out feature of this speaker.
Can you use a 6×9 as a subwoofer?
One advantage of using a 6X9 subwoofer is that it doesn’t take a huge enclosure to make the subwoofer perform the way that it’s supposed to. If you are working with limited space, a 6X9 subwoofer might be just what you are looking for. This is still one of the important steps in the process.
Which brand is better JBL or Polk Audio?
The JBL is better built, and it comes with a room correction feature and a better surrounds performance. It also supports more wireless playback options. That said, the Polk Audio has a better soundstage and a unique adjustable dialogue enhancement feature.
Which speaker is better 6.5 or 6×9?
A 6×9 has more surface area which means more volume from a driver that is relatively the same size as a 6.5 in terms of installation ease. The negative of a 6×9 (from a technical perspective) is that the cone is going to be stiffer on the short side and looser on the long side.
What is a coaxial car speaker?
Coaxial speakers in automobiles are 2- or 3-way loudspeakers in which the tweeter, or the tweeter and a mid-range driver, are mounted in front of the woofer, partially obscuring it. The advantage of this design is the ability to use a smaller area, hence their popularity in car audio.
How many watts is good for car speakers?
Most reasonably priced aftermarket speakers will perform well with about 25 watts RMS or about 50 watts max per channel, but try to make sure that your amp’s output matches what your speakers can handle. The amp’s wattage should match the speaker’s capacity and vice versa for optimum performance.
What is the difference between 2 way and 3 way speakers?
A 2-way speaker has two types of drivers which are known as a woofer and tweeter. The woofer is a speaker built exclusively for low-frequency sounds, while the tweeter is designed for high-frequency sounds. A 3-way speaker generates sound from three individual devices known as the mid-range, woofer and tweeter drivers.
When should I use 6X9 speakers?
6X9 speakers rank slightly lower than woofers and subwoofers in bass production so you get an idea of their bass delivery. If you need great sound without having to install subwoofers, 6X9s are your best pick. They are not as big, but you have to make enough room for them, probably at the back dash.
What does DC Audio mean?
Almost by definition audio, being a periodic waveform, is an AC (Alternating Current) signal. DC (direct current) is of the non alternating or periodic variety and thus has no constructive purpose as part of an audio signal.
Where is b2 Audio made?
Made for the Elite, by the Elite. Founded in Denmark in 2008 with the intention of pushing the boundaries of the assets within the Car Audio Competition scene.
How can I make my Toyota speakers sound better?
Start with upgrading your front speakers. You sit in the front of the vehicle, so have us install a better-sounding set of speakers in the original locations. Your vehicle won’t play any louder, but the clarity will skyrocket. Add a subwoofer.
Is Bose better than Harman Kardon?
Harman Kardon is better than Bose in portability, affordability, range of colors available, bass production, and requirement for space. On the other hand, Bose is better than Harman Kardon in connectivity options, durability, additional features, and applications.
What sound system does Lexus use?
As a result, mark levinson audio systems have been exclusively designed for almost every lexus model for over a decade.
Who makes Wolfram audio?
Wolfram was launched out of Mesa, AZ by a 20-year old, Colin Buckeye in partnership with a 29 year old Tim Kell. It considers itself the next generation in car audio.
Who makes DBS?
IASCA Worldwide is proud to have dB Research, makers of dB Drive, dB Link, Quantum Audio, Hypnotic and Bass Inferno car audio products, as an Industry Supporting Member of IASCA’s efforts as a Premium Industry Member.
Which is the world No 1 speaker brand?
Bose is a world leader in the competitive speaker brand market because of its high-performance product lines that create clear, rich and comprehensive sound. It is a billion dollar company that is known for product development and innumerable trademarks and patents.
Which is better focal or JL audio?
The Focal are more forward and IMO the most clinical sounding. The JL are pretty average in comparison and not quite in the same league but still very capable.
Is Alpine better than Pioneer?
Pioneer Vs Alpine Speakers: Conclusion The Alpine speakers are more reliable for better sound quality than Pioneer speakers. The Alpine speakers have a more extensive range of frequency, a more consistent sound level, and higher efficiency.
How good is a Bose sound system in a car?
Basically, Bose car audio systems always sound good, and unlike some other choices, they do it without requiring 1,000-watt outputs (the Panaray setup doesn’t even get to 600).
What size subwoofer has the deepest bass?
The bigger size of the subwoofer the better bass you’re getting however you’re losing space. So by far the best choice in subwoofer size for the best bass is 12 inches. These woofers deliver the best bass without taking up too much space.
Is Skar a good sub?
Anyway, I think these subs are a great buy, really liking skar audio so far. a while, and let me tell you, they don’t disappoint. Great subs.
Whats better 2 or 4 ohm?
A subwoofer with a lower electrical resistance produces a louder sound than one with a high electrical resistance, which means that 2ohm subwoofers are louder than 4ohm ones. Although louder, 2 ohm subwoofers are also more likely to produce a poorer quality of sound due to its’ power consumption.
Can you get good bass without sub?
The last best car speaker for bass without subwoofer is the Kicker CSC65. These Kicker’s speakers can create impressive sound even with a factory radio, thanks to their full range speakers. These aluminum dome tweeters provide the crisp highs and musical clarity you’ll love, while 2-inch voice coils deliver great bass.
How big is a 6×9 speaker?
6×9 inch speakers aren’t standardized in their measurements which means that different brands and models vary a little bit from each other. However, in general, they’re roughly 6.5″ x 9 5/16″ (164mm x 235mm) in size.
Are Kenwood speakers good?
Sound Quality & Durability Kenwood offers Excelon (stylized as eXcelon), its proprietary speaker technology that offers better sound quality based on the sound range as well as better quality parts and superb workmanship. Of course, the sound ranges depend on the type and size of the speaker.
Are Pioneer speakers loud?
The Pioneer TS6900PRO is hands down one of the loudest car speakers you can find that delivers really good quality sound. These speakers have a 600 watts maximum power output and a 100 watts nominal RMS.
Is Pioneer a good car audio brand?
Pioneer stereo is a hallmark of good engineering and good sound. They have a wide range of in-dash CD players and A/V receivers, with something for every budget, their lowest price model is just $89. All it takes is ONE hit.
Is Polk better than Sony?
The Polk Audio SIGNA S2 is a noticeably better soundbar than the Sony HT-S350. Its sound profile is better balanced, although a bit excited. However, it’s not as well-built as the Sony. The Sony also performs slightly better at max volume, but its bass and detail-lacking sound signature might not be worth it for most.
Is Polk a good audio brand?
Polk aren’t the very best quality of speakers, but they are one of the cheaper brands on the market too, especially for in wall speakers and good in ceiling speakers. So, you can’t complain too much about price, as they are definitely going to perform well.
Why do 6×9 speakers sound good?
They excel at producing mid-range sounds (they are often a core component of more high-end systems), which will give you a strong base. Even better; they are also capable of making a good amount deep bass notes, and they have the capability to reach into the higher frequencies too.