Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Organic Pycnogenol
- 2 10 Best Organic Pycnogenol Reviews
- 3 Can I take Pycnogenol everyday?
- 4 Is pine bark extract as good as Pycnogenol?
- 5 Does Pycnogenol have side effects?
- 6 How much Pycnogenol should I take for erectile dysfunction?
- 7 Does Pycnogenol increase estrogen?
- 8 Is grape seed extract the same as Pycnogenol?
- 9 Can I mix Pycnogenol with vitamin C?
- 10 Is Pycnogenol safe for kidneys?
- 11 Does Pycnogenol cause liver damage?
- 12 Does Pycnogenol cause weight gain?
- 13 How much Pycnogenol should I take daily?
- 14 Does Pycnogenol increase testosterone?
- 15 Is Pycnogenol a phytoestrogen?
- 16 What does Pycnogenol do for your body?
- 17 Is Pycnogenol good for hot flashes?
- 18 Is Pycnogenol good for liver?
- 19 Can you take grape seed extract everyday?
- 20 Is Pycnogenol better than vitamin C?
- 21 Is Pycnogenol an antifungal?
- 22 How often should I use Pycnogenol?
- 23 Is Pycnogenol an anti-inflammatory?
- 24 Does Pycnogenol lighten skin?
- 25 Does Pycnogenol help with sleep?
- 26 Is Pycnogenol good for erectile dysfunction?
- 27 Does pine bark extract raise blood pressure?
- 28 Is pine bark extract a diuretic?
- 29 Is Pycnogenol good for skin?
- 30 Does Pycnogenol cause constipation?
- 31 Can you take ashwagandha with Pycnogenol?
- 32 Does Pycnogenol lower blood sugar?
- 33 Is grape seed extract better than pine bark extract?
- 34 Does grape seed extract thin your blood?
- 35 Does Pycnogenol increase dopamine?
- 36 Is pine bark extract good for kidneys?
- 37 Is pine bark extract good for your eyes?
- 38 Should Pycnogenol be taken with food?
- 39 Is Pycnogenol good for varicose veins?
- 40 How do you use Pycnogenol on skin?
- 41 Is Pycnogenol good for immune system?
10 Best Organic Pycnogenol
10 Best Organic Pycnogenol Reviews
- Antioxidants: Pycnogenol is a pine bark extract with antioxidant properties for vascular health.*
- Vascular Integrity: Supports the health of blood vessels, overall vascular health, stabilization of collagenous membranes and vascular integrity. It also promotes vascular function by modulating nitric oxide levels.*
- Superoxide Radical Scavenger: In addition to facilitating vitamin C regeneration and preserving vitamin E, Pycnogenol is a hydroxyl and superoxide radical scavenger.*
- Pure Quality: Our supplements are made with only premium ingredients sourced from trusted suppliers and guided by our nutritional experts, then carefully manufactured and tested to verify their potency and purity.
- Pure Difference: What makes us different isn't just our process or what goes into our supplements -- what we leave out matters, too. Pure Encapsulations products are FREE FROM wheat, eggs, tree nuts & peanuts, gluten, artificial colors, flavors & sweeteners, coatings and shellacs, GMOs, and unnecessary binders, fillers & preservatives.
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Both extracts contain proanthocyanidins, a special class of water-soluble bioflavonoids which are excellent free radical scavengers. Proanthocyanidins possess many properties that may be beneficial in maintaining good health.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet 1 to 3 times daily.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
- Hypoallergenic* product featuring premium French maritime pine bark extract.
- Pine bark contains numerous bioactive compounds that support capillary and connective tissue function and provide antioxidant protection.*
- Pine Bark Extract is a potent scavenger of free radicals involved in inflammatory processes and supports elasticity and integrity of collagen in joints, capillaries, blood vessels, and skin.*
- Free of the following common allergens: milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, gluten, and soybeans. Contains no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
- Trusted by healthcare practitioners since 1969, Klaire Labs products are developed closely with physicians and are intended to be used as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM, HEALTHY SKIN AND CIRCULATION- Pycnogenol is one of nature’s most powerful antioxidants and protects healthy cells against the effect of free radicals. Our good quality Pycnogenol supplement provides natural immune support, promotes healthy capillaries and healthy blood circulation. It helps promote smooth skin and joint health by maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of connective tissues. Moreover, it is water soluble ensuring excellent absorption.
- POTENT NATURAL ANTIOXIDANT FIT FOR ALL- Taken as an antioxidants supplement, our Pycnogenol tablets are derived from French maritime pine bark extract which is one of the most potent forms of antioxidants found in nature. Our pycnogenol pine bark extract tablets contain no wheat, gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, crustacean shellfish, fish, artificial colors, flavours or preservatives. They are also completely suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- BPA FREE, RECYCLABLE GLASS BOTTLES- Cheap plastic bottles are harmful for your health. We seal your supplements in amber glass bottles with heat-sealed sleeves and best by dates to ensure the safest and purest product available. Unlike some other supplement manufacturers, our bottles are fully recyclable. Each bottle contains 30 tablets that are easy to swallow, Gluten Free and Vegetarian.
- WHY CHOOSE NATURAL NUTRA AS YOUR SUPPLEMENT SOURCE- Natural Nutra was established with one mission in mind; to provide the highest quality, all-natural supplements and socially responsible methods. Our products are proudly manufactured in the USA, are backed by extensive research and contain exactly what is presented on our labels
- BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE - When you get product from Natural Nutra you’re not just buying a product, you’re igniting change. As supporters of social responsibility and sustainability, we donate a portion of proceeds towards employing villagers to plant trees in heavily deforested regions around the world.
- Pycnogenol is an extract made from the bark of the Maritime Pine.
- Pycnogenol contains naturally occurring proanthocyanidins, organic acids and other biologically active components.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and a potent free-radical scavenger.
- WHAT IS PYCNOGENOL? Pycnogenolis a natural extract originating from the bark of the maritime pine that grows along the coast of southwest France. Pycnogenol contains a unique combination of procyanidins, bioflavonoids and phenolic acids, which offer extensive natural health support.
- EXTENSIVELY RESEARCHED: Pycnogenol is one of the most thoroughly researched dietary supplements available. Over 135 clinical studies using 10,000+ subjects and 300 scientific publications confirm Pycnogenol's efficacy and safety.
- BROAD RANGE OF BODILY SUPPORT: Pycnogenol supports heart health, circulatory health, skin care, eye health, joint care, women's health, cognitive function, respiratory health and provides support during and after exercise.
- Healthy ORIGINS: Healthy Origins Pycnogenol is encapsulated in the USA using Pycnogenol raw material originating from Les Landes de Gascogne forest in southwest France.
- Healthy Origins Pycnogenol does not contain sugar, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, egg or milk. There are no artificial colors, artificial flavors or preservatives. Vegetarian formula.
- FREE RADICAL SCAVENGER*/WITH 240 mg AMLA EXTRACT: NOW Pycnogenol 100 mg supports a healthy, balanced immune system response, and promotes the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid, and nitric oxide.*
- HEALTHY VASCULAR FUNCTION*/BALANCED IMMUNE RESPONSE*: Clinical and non-clinical studies have demonstrated that Pycnogenol can help to maintain healthy eyes, skin, and joints, and can support normal vascular structure and function.* Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times daily.
- CLASSIFICATIONS/CERTIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Made without Gluten, Nut Free, Soy Free, Vegan/Vegetarian
- GMP Quality Assured: NOW closely adheres to both mandatory U.S. FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) regulations and voluntary Natural Products Association (NPA) Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations. Good manufacturing practices ensure compliance with sanitation, processing, documentation, and testing requirements that are designed to promote consistent, highly reproducible product quality and safety.
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968; Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
- ✔️ Supports Healthy Circulation* - Pycnogenol, made from French pine bark extract, has been shown to support the health of your heart, circulation & cardiovascular system.* If you’re looking for circulation supplements to help healthy blood flow, look no further.*
- ✔️ Powerful Antioxidant Activities* - Help maintain cell integrity and protect yourself from the harmful effects of oxidation.* A potent antioxidants supplement, Pycnogenol contains powerful nutrients that help stop these cell-damaging molecules in their tracks.*
- ✔️ Supports Joint Health & Healthy Skin* - Pycnogenol has been shown to support joint health and healthy levels of C-reactive protein, promoting a healthy inflammatory response.* Plus, it helps support healthy, glowing skin.* One study found that skin elasticity and hydration both significantly increased after 6 weeks of Pycnogenol supplementation.*
- ✔️ Supports A Balanced Immune System and Women’s Health* - With a broad range of health benefits, Pycnogenol helps support a healthy immune system.* It’s also a popular supplement for supporting women’s health.* Head to toe support in one easy to swallow capsule.*
- ✔️ Clinically Studied Maritime Pine Bark Extract - Pycnogenol has been clinically studied and researched in over 400 publications. Our vegetarian capsules contain 100mg Pycnogenol per serving and are non-GMO, gluten-free and soy-free. Plus, there’s a 2 month supply in every bottle.
- PINE BARK EXTRACT - Derived from the bark of the French Maritime Pine tree. Studies have shown that supporting and strengthening the immune system is beneficial for individuals wanting to promote healthy inflammatory response, skin health, and blood circulation.*
- ABSOLUTE PURITY - ZERO SYNTHETIC ADDITIVES, FILLERS, HEAVY METALS, ADULTERANTS - You will never see unnecessary additives such as stearates, dioxides, glycerides or fillers other brands use to make manufacturing cheaper, faster and easier. In addition, we put all ingredients and products through rigorous testing to make sure they are 100% free of contaminants.
- UNQUESTIONABLE QUALITY - ALL PRODUCTS PRODUCED IN 3rd PARTY CERTIFIED NSF FACILITIES - Few can pass the stringent standards of NSF. Our products are produced in facilities that have been 3rd party audited and certified for quality by NSF, one of the most stringent quality manufacturing assurance organizations in the industry.
- ZERO UNNATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our product contains NO unnatural ingredients such as magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide and other potentially harmful unnatural ingredients that are commonly found in other brands.
- NO RISK AND NO HASSLE - For almost a decade, we have been delighting Amazon customers. If you are not satisfied with the benefits, results, or are unsatisfied with the product in any other way, please contact us and we'll gladly refund your money in 48 hours or less. That's it - no questions, no hassle, no risk.
- Rohdewald Ph.D., Peter (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 178 Pages - 11/23/2015 (Publication Date) - Basic Health Publications, Inc. (Publisher)
Can I take Pycnogenol everyday?
Pycnogenol is POSSIBLY SAFE when taken by mouth in doses of 50 mg to 450 mg daily for up to one year, and when applied to the skin as a cream for up to 7 days or as a powder for up to 6 weeks. Pycnogenol can cause dizziness or stomach problems, headaches, and mouth ulcers.
Is pine bark extract as good as Pycnogenol?
Although some studies have suggested that pine bark extract might improve chronic venous dysfunction and endothelial function in the elderly, meta-analyses showed no benefit to pycnogenol’s blood pressure. This suggests that its effects may not be as important for cardiometabolic health. Further research is required.
Does Pycnogenol have side effects?
Some people taking pycnogenol may experience bad breath, upset stomach, dizziness, sores in the mouth, or headaches.
How much Pycnogenol should I take for erectile dysfunction?
Men with ED according to the International Index of Erectile Dysfunction (IIEF-S) and moderately high cholesterol (average 5.41 mmol/L) were treated with 120mg Pycnogenol per day for 3 months. ED improved each month. At 3 months, erectile function was increased from 12.6 (moderate) to 16.8 (mild) ED (p=0.019).
Does Pycnogenol increase estrogen?
Patients with endometriosis treated with Pycnogenol (r) had improved symptoms, but no estrogen levels were affected (E2) for 48 weeks.
Is grape seed extract the same as Pycnogenol?
Pycnogenol(r) and Grape Seed Extract is a potent combination of two powerful natural antioxidants- Pycnogenol(r), extracted from French maritime pine bark(Pinus maritimus), and Proanthodyn(tm), extracted from grape seeds (Vitis vinifera).
Can I mix Pycnogenol with vitamin C?
Can this be combined with vitamin C? Both antioxidants are potent and powerful in their own right, but they have different mechanisms of action. Pycnogenol® 5% can be combined with Vitamin C.
Is Pycnogenol safe for kidneys?
Rohdewald. This preliminary evaluation shows Pycnogenol(r) to offer a natural solution for individuals with metabolic syndrome, particularly for kidney protection. Previous studies have shown Pycnogenol(r) as a supplement to anti-hypertensive medication further improves kidney flow and kidney function.
Does Pycnogenol cause liver damage?
Supplementation of PYC prevented this effect. Pycnogenol treatment significantly decreased the liver triglyceride and serum alanine amino transferase levels. Our findings indicated that oral administration of PYC could help prevent NASH-induced liver injury.
Does Pycnogenol cause weight gain?
Data confirmed that PYC had a preventative effect on obesity. However, there was no difference in food intake between the HCD and PYC-treated groups (Figure 1(b)). PYC decreased body weight gain. (a) Daily food intake and change in body weight.
How much Pycnogenol should I take daily?
Since Pycnogenol is used for so many conditions, doses can vary. Typical doses range from 50 milligrams to 450 milligrams per day. People who use the supplement along with their traditional medication usually take smaller doses than those who only take the supplement.
Does Pycnogenol increase testosterone?
In addition to routine clinical chemistry, testosterone and endothelial NOS (e-NOS), were measured. Intake of Pycnogenol for 1 month restored erectile function to normal. Significant increases in testosterone and eNOS levels in blood were observed in spermatozoa.
Is Pycnogenol a phytoestrogen?
Another study has shown that pycnogenol is not a phytoestrogen. Animal experiments show that pycnogenol stimulates nitric dioxide (NO) production. NO is a messenger molecule naturally found in the body that causes relaxation of blood vessels and vascular tissue.
What does Pycnogenol do for your body?
Pycnogenol could have beneficial effects on the heart and artery health. It appears to lower blood pressure and increase blood flow to the legs. It may help prevent blood clots or coronary artery diseases, according to some small studies. There are good indications that pycnogenol may help with diabetes-related eye damage.
Is Pycnogenol good for hot flashes?
Yang’s team concluded that women in the Pycnogenol Group reported improvement in their symptoms, which ranged from hot flashes, sexual dysfunction, fatigue, and depression. In addition, blood tests showed that the women’s antioxidant levels climbed, while their cholesterol levels improved slightly.
Is Pycnogenol good for liver?
Treatment with Pycnogenol significantly reduced liver triglyceride levels and serum alanine aminotransferase. Our findings indicated that oral administration of PYC could help prevent NASH-induced liver injury.
Can you take grape seed extract everyday?
GSE is generally safe and has few side effects. GSE can be taken in doses of between 300 and 800 mg daily for eight to sixteen weeks. This has been proven safe and well-tolerated by humans ( 4). It is best to avoid it if you are pregnant or nursing, since there is not enough data about its effects on these populations.
Is Pycnogenol better than vitamin C?
Studies in vitro have shown that Pycnogenol has a higher power than vitamin E or vitamin C. It also recycles vitamin A, regenerates vitamin D, and boosts the endogenous antioxidant enzyme systems. Pycnogenol is resistant to ultraviolet (UV) radiation.
Is Pycnogenol an antifungal?
Pycnogenol is a standardised extract from Pinus pinaster Ait. (Pinaceae) was tested to determine its antifungal activities towards 23 different yeasts and fungi (Torras. et. al., 2005). Pycnogenol infected all tested microorganisms at minimum concentrations of 20 to 250 mg/mL-1.
How often should I use Pycnogenol?
HOW & WHEN I USE IT: You can use it alone or in combination with water-based serums. It is also suitable for heavier creams and oils. Mix 2-3 drops of The Ordinary Pycnogenol into my moisturizer, and apply it to my face and neck. Use once or twice a day.
Is Pycnogenol an anti-inflammatory?
Pine bark is a herbal extract which is available in the UK under the trade name Pycnogenol(r). It is rich in bioflavonoids, which have both anti-inflammatory as well as antioxidant properties. The little evidence available suggests that pine bark extract may result in an improvement in the symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Does Pycnogenol lighten skin?
Groundbreaking New Study Shows Pycnogenol(r) May Help Retain Skin Moisture and Elasticity, Increase Skin Lightening, and Reinforce Skin Barrier Function.
Does Pycnogenol help with sleep?
Pycnogenol is particularly effective in improving insomnia/sleep problems symptoms and vasomotor function (p 0.0.05).
Is Pycnogenol good for erectile dysfunction?
The oral administration of Larginine with Pycnogenol results in significant improvements in the sexual function of men suffering from ED.
Does pine bark extract raise blood pressure?
You can now add pine-bark extract as a dietary supplement that doesn’t live up their claims of better health.
Is pine bark extract a diuretic?
Conclusion: Because of their high diuretic and antioxidant properties, the pine bark and the fruit can help prevent and treat kidney stones.
Is Pycnogenol good for skin?
Results: All volunteers responded well to Pycnogenol. Pycnogenol significantly improved hydration and elasticity of skin. These effects were most pronounced in women presenting with dry skin conditions prior to the start of supplementation.
Does Pycnogenol cause constipation?
Q: I was intrigued by Pycnogenol for hot flushes. So, I tried it. It was effective in a matter of days. It caused constipation as the main side effect.
Can you take ashwagandha with Pycnogenol?
Pycnogenol (R) is a great pairing for Ashwagandha. This herbaceous ingredient is considered an adaptogen, meaning it adapts to the unique and ever shifting needs of your body.
Does Pycnogenol lower blood sugar?
Pycnogenol(r), a trademarked supplement, is derived from bark of the French Maritime Pine Tree. It’s rich in antioxidants called oligomeric propcyanidins (or OPCs). Pycnogenol(r) appears to lower blood glucose and improves diabetic changes to the small blood vessels.
Is grape seed extract better than pine bark extract?
Grape seed extract is a superior source for proanthocyanidins. Standardized grape seed extracts have 92-95% OPCs according to Wholehealthmd.com 2000. Grape seeds can contain 7 to 15 percent more proanthocyanins per gram than pine bark. They can also be more potent and more affordable.
Does grape seed extract thin your blood?
Grape seed extract may also act as an Anticoagulant or Blood-Thinner. If it is taken with blood-thinners, such as warfarin or clopidogrel (Plavix), it can increase the risk of bleeding. The NCCIH describes grape seed extract as “generally well tolerated when taken in moderate amounts.”
Does Pycnogenol increase dopamine?
Pycnogenol can also affect the release of catecholamines, including dopamine or norepinephrine, and nitric oxygen synthesis.
Is pine bark extract good for kidneys?
A new study has revealed that Pycnogenol, an antioxidant plant extract from the bark of the French maritime pine tree, improves kidney function in patients with metabolic syndrome.
Is pine bark extract good for your eyes?
Pycnogenol offers potent antioxidant protection against oxidative stress related degenerative processes within the eyes. Pycnogenol also has vascular benefits that translate into significant benefits for those suffering from retinopathy.
Should Pycnogenol be taken with food?
There have been no reports of serious side effects. However, Pycnogenol should be taken before or after meals due to its astringent flavor. Some minor side effects have been reported including dizziness and headaches.
Is Pycnogenol good for varicose veins?
The study indicated that varicose veins in subjects using Pycnogenol appear more resistant to dynamic stresses (stretching and dilatation), and that after the stress, recovery to the initial shape, volumes, and sizes can be achieved faster and better.
How do you use Pycnogenol on skin?
Is Pycnogenol good for immune system?
These immune system benefits of Pycnogenol were reported by Packer and his team at UC Berkeley last year. The researchers found that Pycnogenol reduces NO production and limits collateral damage from immune system attacks on bacterial and viral invaders.