Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Scitoo
- 2 10 Best Scitoo Reviews
- 3 Who is Eccpp?
- 4 Where is Scitoo auto from?
- 5 Is Detroit Axle made in China?
- 6 Where are MOOG parts made?
- 7 Do Detroit axle ball joints come greased?
- 8 Where is Detroit axle from?
- 9 How long has Detroit Axle been in business?
- 10 Are Detroit Axle rotors any good?
- 11 When was Detroit Axle founded?
- 12 How good are Detroit Shocks?
- 13 How good are KYB struts?
- 14 Are TrueDrive struts good?
- 15 What happens if you don’t grease a ball joint?
- 16 Are Sealed ball joints better?
- 17 Do ball joints leak?
- 18 Do drilled and slotted rotors make a difference?
- 19 Are drilled brake rotors better?
- 20 Are Monroe struts any good?
- 21 Are Oredy struts good?
- 22 Are KYB struts made in China?
- 23 Which is better KYB or Bilstein?
- 24 Are KYB struts better than Monroe?
- 25 Is PRT a good brand?
- 26 Who is FCS auto?
- 27 Can you use wheel bearing grease on ball joints?
- 28 Do new ball joints come pre greased?
- 29 Do you need an alignment after replacing a ball joint?
- 30 How long do sealed ball joints last?
- 31 Are Greasable tie rod ends better?
10 Best Scitoo
10 Best Scitoo Reviews
- 🚙【Pro-Wheel Adapters Kit】Wheel Spacer pieces allow more outboard placement of wheels to Increases the track width of your vehicle for an aggressive look that reduces gap between tire and fender, and more improved cornering and greater stability.
- 🚙【Compatible Wheel Adapter Spacers】4 Lug Wheel Spacers 2 inch fit for 2001-2017 for Honda Foreman Rubicon 500 Wheel Spacers 1988-2000 for Honda FourTrax 300 Wheel Spacers
- 🚙【2 inch Wheel Spacer adapters Kit 】SCITOO wheel spacer adapters will provide a 1.25 offset for factory wheels. The wheel spacer is not intended for wheels wider than 8 or aftermarket wheels with less than 4 of backspacing. Sold in Pairs. Maintains stock bolt pattern, and acts as an offset spacer only - 4x137 vehicle.(2" thickness,4x110 vehicle bolt pattern,4x137 wheel bolt pattern,74mm Center bore,10x1.25 Studs)
- 🚙【STRONG & DURABLE Wheel Spacer】Made with hot forged aircraft grade aluminum with strength to weight ratio exceeding steel. Meanwhile Forged heat-treated and hardened ISO/DIN 10.9 studs deliver strength.Straight knurled edges for improved grip during install.
- 🚙【EASY INSTALL】Precision Engineered and Model Specific for Perfect Fit and Wheel Balance . Package contains: 4 pcs wheel spacers adapters 2 inch + 16 wheel bolts
- APPLICATION - The rear bumper Compatible with 2014-2018 for Chevy Silverado 1500 2014-2018 for GMC Sierra 1500
- PROTECTION - This Bumper was designed to add protection to your precious vehicle. It also gives your vehicle an attractive upgrade in its appearance for added style
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION - The bumpers are manufactured from durable 5/32" steel sheet and 2"X0.120" steel tubing
- BOLT-on Installation - This bumper is also designed with ease of use and installation in mind. Thanks to its convenient bolt-on solution, this bumper installs quickly and easily without requiring any modification to your vehicle
- PACKAGE - Include 1XRear bumper + mounting hardware Materials
- 【SUSPENSION KIT FIT】 -1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 for Chevrolet C1500 / C1500 Suburban;1988-2000 for Chevy C2500;1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 for Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD;1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 for GMC C1500;1988-2000 for GMC C2500;1995 1996 1997 1998 1999 for GMC Yukon 2WD
- 【SUSPENSION KIT COMPONENTS】 - 2x ES2837RL Front Inner Tie Rod End, 1x K620299 Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Driver Side, 1x K620298 Front Lower Control Arm And Ball Joint - Passenger Side, 2x ES2836RL Front Outer Tie Rod End, 2x K5252 Front Sway Bar End Link
- 【SUSPENSION KIT COMPONENTS】 - 1x K620160 Front Upper Control Arm And Ball Joint - Driver Side, 1x K620161 Front Upper Control Arm And Ball Joint - Passenger Side, 1x K6447 Idler Arm, 1x K6722 Idler Arm Bracket Assembly with Grease Hose, 1x K6335 Pitman Arm, 2x ES2004S Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeve
- 【SUSPENSION KIT OEM Numbers】 - ES2837RL,K620299,K620298,ES2836RL,K5252,K620160,K620161,K6447,K6722,K6335,ES2004S
- 【SUSPENSION KIT BUYER'S GUIDE】 - A complete suspension kit typically includes the following parts: control arms, idler arm, pitman arm, tie rod ends,sway bar links, and ball joints. And the whole front suspension kit have been pre-greased,will require no additional work. ✔️ PLEASE TELL US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- 🎅FITMENT - For 07 NEW BODY STYLE For Silverado For GMC 1500 2500 HD 3500 NOT Classic,For 2003-2006 For Cadillac Escalade For Chevy For Silverado Tahoe Suburban Avalanche For GMC For Sierra Yukon Yukon XL Yukon Denali,Just Fit For 2014 For Chevrolet For Silverado 2500 HD For Silverado 3500 HD For Suburban Tahoe 2014 For GMC For Sierra 2500 HD For Sierra 3500 HD For Yukon Yukon XL 1500.
- 🎅FUNCTIONS - Black Cap Power function for glass movement, Extend manually to telescope, Heated operation.
- 🎅WIDER VISIBILITY - Provides more visibility when towing， Provides better and wider angle of rear view.
- 🎅BETTER REPLACE - Directly replace factory mirror with the revolutionary features. Exact fit and ready for install no drilling or modifications required.
- 🎅HIGHT QUALITY - Quality products conform to QS9000, ISO 9000 and Federal Motor Vehicle Security standard.
- 🎅【FITMENT】- 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016 Fit For Ford For F250 For F350 For F450 For F550 Super Duty.
- 🎅【FUNCTION】 - Manually and telescopically extend, Big Glass are Manually adjustable, with indicator light function, Convex spotter glasses are manually adjustable
- 🎅【IMPORTANT NOTE 】- This mirror is designed to replace an original mirror with these exact options. If you do not have the options listed, there is a possibility that this mirror may not function properly
- 🎅【DUAL GLASS】- The mirror face itself is a manual adjustment, so you do need to just use your hand to adjust it where you need it and if you'll notice the littler mirror here at the bottom, that's a built-in spotter mirror. This will help produce blind spots. That is also a manual adjustment.
- 🎅【WHAT INCLUDED 】 - A Pair of Towing Mirrors(Include Left Side and Right Side) and 1 Year Warranty.With strict quality control standards, before leaving the factory, our rear view mirror has undergone extensive vehicle checks and durability checks to ensure that there will be no quality problems.
- 【FITMENT】The Coilover Suspensions Kits fits for 1995-2002 for Volkswagen for Cabrio/1985-1999 for Volkswagen for Golf/1985-1998 for Volkswagen for Jetta (Note: if you car model is 1999 for Volkswagen for Jetta, for MK3 body only)
- 【SAFETY AND COMFORT】Easy to control, significantly improves stability when bumping or cornering, effectively dampens driving vibrations and improves ride comfort under difficult road conditions and heavy loads.
- 【FEATURE】 the Coilover Suspensions Strut' s height and camber plate Height adjustment includes adjusting tools Front struts: 8kg, Rear struts: 6kg
- 【ADVANTAGE】Durable construction and precise design to improve vehicle control.Economic and security, to adjust the rough road to better control
- 【NOTES】Please double confirm the compatibility before purchasing. In Order to Avoid Buying the Wrong Coilover Suspensions Kits, Please Check the Compatibility List or Contact Us - SCITOO
- 🎅TOWING MIRRORS FIT - 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 For Chevy For Silverado/For GMC For Sierra 1500 2015 2016 2017 2018 For Chevy For Silverado/For GMC For Sierra 2500 HD 3500HD
- 🎅FUNCTION - Power control-for main mirror, Manual Telescoping, Manual Folding, Heated, Arrow Turn Signal and Backup Width Light
- 🎅IMPORTANT NOTE - This mirrors are upgraded to 2018 New Style which would let you feel different
- 🎅WIDER VISIBILITY - Provides more visibility when towing, Provides better and wider angle of rear view
- 🎅WHAT INCLUDED - A Pair of Towing Mirrors(Include Left Side and Right Side) and 1 Year Warranty.With strict quality control standards, before leaving the factory, our rear view mirror has undergone extensive vehicle checks and durability checks to ensure that there will be no quality problems.
- 【TOWING MIRRORS FIT】 - 2007-2013 for Chevy for GMC
- 【POWER MIRROR ADJUSTMENT】 - The power mirror adjustment will let you change your mirror face position with the factory controls inside your vehicle
- 【HEATED AND SIGNAL】 - The large mirror has a heat function. It's going to melt away ice, and its also going to prevent it from fogging up. On back of the mirror, we have a amber turn signal that is a high intensity amber lamp so you're going to be able to see it from quite a ways away.
- 【PUDDLE LIGHT】 - Puddle lamp illuminates the area under the mirror.
- 【WHAT INCLUDED】 - A Pair of Towing Mirrors(Include Left Side and Right Side) and 1 Year Warranty
- 🛒 TOWING MIRRORS FIT - For 2007 For Chevy Silverado/For GMC Sierra Pickup new body style models 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 For Chevy Silverado/For GMC Sierra All Models 2014 For Chevy Silverado/For GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 For Chevy Tahoe Suburban Avalanche 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 For GMC Yukon Yukon XL Yukon Denali
- 🛒 FUNCTION - Power control-big glass,Heated Function,Turn Signal Light,width Light,Manual Telescoping and Folding,with Chrome Housing
- 🛒 HOW TO INSTALL THE TOWING MIRRORS - (1)disassemble the fixed screws of the plastic plate from the car with a screwdriver. (2)disassemble the plastic plate to see the rear view mirror and door screws, use a screwdriver to disassemble the screws. (3)install the new rear view mirror through the window and lock the door screw, then move the plastic plate to the original.(4)after the installation is finished, one of the most important things is to adjust the angle of the mirror,don't forget!
- 🛒 IMPORTANT NOTE - One note on this mirror. You cannot upgrade to a power mirror with a heated face, turn signal and puddle lamp if your factory mirror is not already equipped with those functions.
- 🛒 HIGH QUALITY AND RELIABLE PRODUCTS - With strict quality control standards, before leaving the factory, our rear view mirror has undergone extensive vehicle checks and durability checks to ensure that there will be no quality problems.
- 【CHASSIS PRODUCTS FIT】 - 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 for Honda Civic
- 【INCLUDED COMPONENTS】 - 1x K620382 Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly - Lower Driver Side, 1x K620383 Front Control Arm and Ball Joint Assembly - Lower Passenger Side, 2x EV800246 Front Inner Tie Rod End, 1x K500070 Front Lower Ball Joint - Driver Side, 1x K500069 Front Lower Ball Joint - Passenger Side
- 【INCLUDED COMPONENTS】 - 1x ES800374 Front Outer Tie Rod End - Driver Side, 1x ES800373 Front Outer Tie Rod End - Passenger Side, 1x K80769 Front Sway Bar End Link - Driver Side, 1x K80768 Front Sway Bar End Link - Passenger Side, 1x K750125 Rear Sway Bar End Link - Driver Side, 1x K750126 Rear Sway Bar Endlink - Passenger Side
- 【SUSPENSION KIT BUYER'S GUIDE】 - A Suspension Kit is basically a collection of parts that are used to restore, replace, or modify a vehicle's suspension system.this suspension auto parts directly replaces the original assembly on specific vehicle applications,easy installation and steering alignment.A complete suspension kit typically includes the following parts: control arms, idler arm, pitman arm, tie rod ends,sway bar links, and ball joints.
- 【HIGH QUALITY BRAND】 - SCITOO Auto Parts select premium quality material and rigorous professional testing to help ensure quality and durability & provide 1 year warranty.we provide suspension kits for most CARS,SUVS,TRUCKS,TRAILERS.⚠Please make sure your vehicle matches this kit before buying. Select your vehicle (Year/Make/Model/Trim )in the top left corner of the page to confirm compatibility,or see more compatible vehicles in the description.
Who is Eccpp?
Brand positioning： ECCPPAUTOPARTS.com is a technology-driven eCommerce platform improving the way drivers shop for the parts they need.
Where is Scitoo auto from?
About the Amazon seller They mainly sell automotive products under the brand of SCITOO. At present, they offer over forty thousand products for sale, which are shipped from CA, United States.
Is Detroit Axle made in China?
Detroit Axle does not exist anymore. The name exists, but these hubs are outsourced and made in China in some random plant.
Where are MOOG parts made?
At MOOG, we’re always looking for improvement, both to our parts and to our service. With our recent innovations we’ve really gone the extra mile in making our products even better and, to expand our manufacturing footprint, we’ve opened our own MOOG production plant, in Barcelona.
Do Detroit axle ball joints come greased?
Are their fittings already greased or do you need to grease after installation? Answer: Grease after installation, but not too much.
Where is Detroit axle from?
Chrysler Detroit Axle Plant (AKA Eldon Axle) was a Chrysler automobile factory in Detroit, Michigan. The factory opened in 1917 and was purchased by Chrysler in 1928. It was expanded in 1956, 1964, 1966, 1969, 1998, 2000, and 2001.
How long has Detroit Axle been in business?
The company started in 1990 with a five-man shop near the Rouge Plant in Dearborn. CEO Mike Musheinesh said he and his father’s aftermarket parts operation moved to Detroit to serve mechanic shops, dealerships and do-it-yourself workers.
Are Detroit Axle rotors any good?
Over all these brakes are a great value. They stop much better than stock, however they tend to squeak a little from time to time which isn’t that big of a deal.
When was Detroit Axle founded?
The company started out in Dearborn in 1990, moving to the west side of Detroit and then to 8 acres in Ferndale in 2012. It expanded its 90,000-square-foot headquarters there in 2017 by 100,000 square feet.
How good are Detroit Shocks?
5.0 out of 5 starsGreat struts and shocks for the price! I installed these on my wife’s jeep about a month ago. Installation was as expected and these struts and shocks fit perfectly.
How good are KYB struts?
KYB shocks are an outstanding choice. They come at a great price and do exactly what they say they will. They instantly improve the comfort of your ride, and they provide outstanding options for off-roading shocks if that’s what you’re into. The only dig on KYB shocks is that they only last 7-9 years on average.
Are TrueDrive struts good?
Our Recommendation. We recommend TrueDrive® suspension struts since they offer the same durability and quality as more major brands while also being much more affordable than them. They’re made in the same world-class factories and undergo the same quality checks as the products from the major brands on this list.
What happens if you don’t grease a ball joint?
Grease is good for noise and maintenance but no amount of it will bring a failed ball joint back to life. If you find that you have a failed ball joint we offer Moog upper and lower ball joints for many makes and models.
Are Sealed ball joints better?
Non greaseable joints are sealed better than greaseable joints. They are designed keep the grease in and the dirt and water out.
Do ball joints leak?
Ball joints used on most modern vehicles have grease sealed inside them (some require that grease be added periodically). The seals can leak with age, and once the grease leaks out, that will accelerate wear and eventually cause failure in an old ball joint.
Do drilled and slotted rotors make a difference?
Given the choice between drill holes and slots, the drill holes will give you better braking power over slots for normal city/highway driving. This is why high end BMW, Porsche, Corvette, and Mercedes rotors are drilled, not slotted. However, for track racing (high speed stops), slotted rotors are the better choice.
Are drilled brake rotors better?
Why Choose Drilled Rotors? Pros: If you live in an area that experiences a lot of rain, drilled rotors are a very good choice. They perform well in rainy climates by offering a good “wet bite,” hold up well over the life of the rotors, and deliver more friction and more bite than their slotted counterparts.
Are Monroe struts any good?
Monroe is a good quality replacement strut assembly. This unit will keep you from having to take apart the strut and spring when replacing parts on the Taurus. One note of caution. These parts are slightly longer than the originals because the bottom of the strut on these is slightly rounded whereas the oem are flat.
Are Oredy struts good?
Overall these Oredy shocks are an excellent choice. They are well made and built to last for many years to come, they are easy and quick to install thanks to being a perfect match compared with the originals and they are well designed, and their overall quality and durability is top notch.
Are KYB struts made in China?
No. All KYB products are designed at the KYB world R&D offices and every KYB manufacturing plant then builds each product to the designed specifications. High volume part numbers are manufactured in more than one plant and in more than one country.
Which is better KYB or Bilstein?
➥➥ Bilstein shocks are overall more durable and better for off-road driving. ➥➥ KYB shocks are a bit better with cornering. Their corner strut assemblies are a bargain too. ➥➥ KYB are definitely stiffer – with Bilstein you will experiences a smoother, more comfortable ride overall.
Are KYB struts better than Monroe?
You Can’t Go Wrong with Monroe or KYB The main difference is that KYB produces slightly higher quality shocks and struts than Monroe does, but it’s not a huge difference. Price: 4/5 stars – KYB shocks and struts are typically a little bit cheaper than Monroe ones.
Is PRT a good brand?
Cook, explains, “PRT stands for Performance Ride Technology. That name is an excellent representation of the company and its products, given the consistent quality, advanced technology and profit potential for our customers.”
Who is FCS auto?
FCS Auto Parts is a primary manufacturer of Ride Control Products, focusing on the Shock and Strut market. LEADING MARKET COVERAGE We are an OE supplier worldwide and currently do business in over 40 countries.
Can you use wheel bearing grease on ball joints?
Type LB is an industry standard for chassis grease used on tie-rod ends, ball joints, u-joints and control-arm shafts. This type of grease is not recommended for wheel bearings; acceptable greases for axle and wheel bearings carry a type GC designation.
Do new ball joints come pre greased?
You will have to grease them yourself. Do you find this helpful? They will have assembly grease, however you need to grease ball joint every 4 months to give you maximum longevity.
Do you need an alignment after replacing a ball joint?
alignment after ball joint is not necessary unless your previous alignment was done when ball joints were bad and loose. If your car is driving sloppy after ball joints replacement, check other suspensionthe worldpac 555 ball joint vs original honda 555 have different height.
How long do sealed ball joints last?
Generally speaking, you should expect to have to have your ball joints replaced between 70,000 to 150,000 miles of driving. Excessive play in the joint can cause additional wear, and if a ball joint fails, your car’s suspension could collapse and you could lose control of the vehicle.
Are Greasable tie rod ends better?
FWIW the non-greaseable joints like these (ball, U, tie rod) are very durable. Unless the owner maintains the greasable ones they are not better. In most cases the non grease ones will last longer. This is because owners either do not grease or they overgrease – either case shortens the life.