Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best 4A76 6V Battery Equivalent
- 2 10 Best 4A76 6V Battery Equivalent Reviews
- 3 What are A544 batteries used for?
- 4 Can I use 4LR44 instead of 4LR44?
- 5 Is an A23 battery the same as an 23A?
- 6 What size is a 4LR44 battery?
- 7 Is an LR1 battery the same as an N battery?
- 8 Can you stack LR44 batteries?
- 9 What is a 6 V battery?
- 10 How many volts is 4LR44 batteries?
- 11 Can I use an A23 battery instead of N?
- 12 Is MN 21 23 The same as A23?
- 13 What is equivalent to a LR44 battery?
- 14 Are C and C2 batteries the same?
- 15 Can I use a CR123 instead of a CR2?
- 16 Is CR2 battery same as CR17345?
- 17 Will A544 battery work in a Canon ae1?
- 18 Does Canon A1 need battery?
- 19 How do you change the battery in a Canon AE-1?
- 20 Can I use a CR2032 instead of CR2032H?
- 21 Can I use a 2032 battery instead of a CR2032?
- 22 Are CR1632 and CR2032 interchangeable?
- 23 Is E90 Battery same as LR1?
- 24 Can I use 357 instead of LR44?
- 25 Can I use AAA instead of LR44?
- 26 What battery can replace a CR2032?
- 27 How can you tell if a battery is 6V or 12 V?
- 28 Can you charge 6-volt batteries in series?
- 29 What is the difference between a 6V and 12 V battery?
- 30 Is A23 the same as L1028?
- 31 What is aaa6 battery?
- 32 What are aa2 batteries?
- 33 Are there quadruple A batteries?
- 34 Can I use PR44 instead of LR44?
- 35 Are LR44 and LR44H the same?
- 36 Are there different C batteries?
- 37 Can I use D batteries instead of C?
- 38 Are all C type batteries the same?
- 39 Is 123 lithium the same as CR2?
- 40 Are 123 batteries the same as 123a?
- 41 Is CR123 battery the same as 123?
10 Best 4A76 6V Battery Equivalent
10 Best 4A76 6V Battery Equivalent Reviews
- 4LR44 PX28A 476A L1325 6v alkaline batteries
- Size:0.51*0.98 inch
- Equivalent to: 4LR44, PX28A, A544, 28PXA, 476A, 4G13, GP476, K28, V28, PX28AB, L1325, 1414A, V4034PX, PX28L, K28L, L544, L544BP, V28PXL, 2CR1/3N, 2CR1-3N, CR28L, 1406LC, 2CR11108
- Application: Dog Bark Collars, Dog Training Collars, Dog Fencing Collars and all other devices that requires this battery size
- IN THE BOX: 4-pack of CR2032 3 volt lithium coin cell batteries; replacement for BR2032, DL2032, and ECR2032
- DEVICE COMPATIBLE: Ideal for watches, calculators, key fobs, Apple TV remotes, and other small electronics
- DESIGNED TO LAST: 8-year leak-free shelf life
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Engraved with battery model for quick identification
- POWER FOR A WIDE RANGE OF DEVICES ‚Äì The Duracell 76A 1.5 Volt Alkaline battery is designed for use in a variety of compatible devices like medical devices, watches, key fobs, and more
- LONG-LASTING POWER ‚Äì Duracell high power 76A Alkaline batteries were also developed to provide reliable performance for calculators, toys, cameras, and other electronics
- GUARANTEED FOR 5 YEARS IN STORAGE ‚Äì Duracell 76A batteries are guaranteed for 5 years in storage, so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them
- BUILT FOR RELIABLE PERFORMANCE in a wide range of high-powered devices, the 76A is equivalent to LR44, A76, PX76A, V136A, AG13, and L1154 battery types
- TRUSTED BATTERY BRAND ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ From storm season to medical needs to the holidays, Duracell is the trusted battery brand
- ★High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells CR2032 Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power
- ★Get the Exact Fresh CR2032 Battery, Have Full 3 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life
- ★Primarily used in Watches, Computer motherboards, Calculators, PDAs, Electronic organizers, Garage door openers, Toys, Games, MP3 players, Digital voice recorders, Door chimes, Pet collars, LED lights, Sporting goods, Pedometers, Calorie counters, Stopwatches, Glucometers, Medical devices, and more
- ★If your device uses any of the following batteries, this is what you are looking for.:Energizer CR2032，CR2032BP，DL2032，ECR2032，KCR2032，BR2032，LM2032,5004LC，5004LB，L14，SB-T15，EA2032C，EA-2032C，L2032,2032，DJ2032，KL2032，E- CR2032，KECR2032，GPCR2032，KT-CR2032
- ★What You Get: 10PCS CR2032 Batteries in Exact Blister Pack
- ★If your device uses any of the following batteries, this is what you are looking for : LR44,CR44,SR44,357,SR44W,AG13,G13,A76,A-76,PX76,675,1166a,LR44H,V13GA,GP76A,L1154,RW82B,EPX76,SR44SW,303,SR44,S303,S357,SP303,SR44SW
- ★High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells LR44 Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power
- ★Get the Exact Fresh LR44 Battery, Have Full 1.5 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life
- ★Primarily Used in Many Small Electronics, Watch, Calculators, Toys, Watch,Laser Pointers, Children Books, Medical Devices and so on
- ★What You Get: 20PCS LR44 Batteries in Exact Blister Pack
- BITTER TASTE DISCOURAGES SWALLOWING ‚Äì Duracell Lithium Coin batteries are the only batteries with a non-toxic, bitter coating to help discourage swallowing
- CHILD-SECURE PACKAGING makes Duracell Lithium Coin battery packaging nearly impossible to open without scissors
- LONG-LASTING BATTERIES DESIGNED FOR DEPENDABILITY ‚Äì Duracell Lithium Coin Batteries deliver the long-lasting power and performance you can count on for electronic devices throughout the home or on-the-go
- RELIABLE POWER ‚Äì The Duracell 2032 3V Lithium Coin battery powers both everyday and essential home devices, including key fobs, remote controls, glucose monitors, thermometers, and many more
- GUARANTEED FOR 10 YEARS IN STORAGE ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ Holds power up to a decade in storage, so you can be confident these batteries will be ready when you need them .#1 TRUSTED BATTERY BRAND ‚Äö√Ñ√¨ From storm season to medical needs to the holidays, Duracell is the #1 trusted battery brand; 2032 3V Lithium Coin batteries available in 1-, 2-, 4-, 6-, and 8-count packs.
- 2 REPLACEMENT BATTERIES: Two 6 volt RFA-67 lithium metal replacement batteries included
- COMPATIBLE COLLARS: Works with PetSafe bark collar, in-ground and wireless fence receiver collar systems
- WATERPROOF AND LONG LASTING: Battery modules are waterproof and last 1-3 months, depending on use
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: PetSafe brand has been a trusted global leader in pet behavior, containment and lifestyle innovations for nearly 30 years; We help pets and their people live happy together
- ★High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells 4LR44 Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power.
- ★Get the Exact Fresh 4LR44 Battery, Have Full 6 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life.
- ★Primarily Used in Dog Bark Collars, Dog Training Collars, Dog Fencing Collars and other Electronic Devices.
- ★What You Get: 10PCS 4LR44 Batteries in Exact Blister Pack.
- ★If your Device Uses any of the Following Batteries, This is What You are Looking for : Energizer 4LR44 6V 4LR44, PX28A, A544, 28PXA, 476A, 4G13, GP476, K28, V28,. L1325, 1414A, V4034PX, PX28L, K28L, L544, L544BP, V28PXL, 2CR1/3N, CR28L, 1406LC.
- Contains 6 Energizer 2032 Lithium 3-Volt Coin Batteries
- Delivers long lasting, dependable performance in specialty devices like heart rate monitors, remotes, keyless entry systems, glucose monitors, toys, and games
- Holds power for up to 10 years in storage, ensuring you have Lithium Coin Batteries ready when you need them.Keep out of reach of children
- Replacement for: L14, DL2032, SB-T15, and 5004LC
- Eligible for use with an Amazon Dash Smart Shelf auto-replenishment scale to keep you stocked on your favorite necessities
- Silver Oxide Button Battery: Duracell's 303/357 Silver Oxide Button batteries provide reliable, long lasting power for your medical devices, watches, toys, electronics and more.
- Long Lasting Power: Duracell coin batteries are engineered for long lasting performance.
- #1 Trusted Battery Brand: This Duracell 303/357 Silver Oxide Button Battery is equivalent to SR44, SR44W, EPX76, SR44SW, 303, 357, D303/357, V303, V357, SR1154
What are A544 batteries used for?
Duracell Alkaline Medical Battery PX28AB 6v A544 LR44 This 6-volt alkaline is primarily used for powering photo equipment, glucometers and other medical equipment.
Can I use 4LR44 instead of 4LR44?
4LR44 replacement – Fortunately, I found four LR44 buttons cells. I will tape the pieces together and use the whole set to replace them. It was a great success to locate them quickly and easily in a nearby shop. These batteries are more common in local stores than 4LR44/4SR44.
Is an A23 battery the same as an 23A?
23A and A23 are the same battery this battery falls under many different numbers. 6 of 6 found this helpful.
What size is a 4LR44 battery?
The 4LR44/4SR44 batteries have a physical dimension of 25.2 mm in height (0.992 x 0.518 in) and 13 mm diameter (0.992 x 0.518 in). There are labels (4LR44 and 4SR44) that describe the internal construction of the batteries. Four LR44 or SR44 cells are stacked vertically.
Is an LR1 battery the same as an N battery?
Different battery manufacturers use different numbers. It is called the GP910A by Duracell, Duracell, Duracell, Energizer, and Energizer. Varta calls it the 4001 while others call the battery the AM5.
Can you stack LR44 batteries?
You might be unsure how to insert them into your device if you have never used them before. It is easy to understand the polarity between button cells and insert them. If necessary, you can stack batteries.
What is a 6 V battery?
A 6V battery is a lead-acid type cell. It’s also called a “lunar battery”. It usually uses four large. 6V batteries are used in medical instruments, dog training devices, film and digital cameras, among other things. Many 6V batteries can also be deep-cycled.
How many volts is 4LR44 batteries?
Dog-collars are the most common use of the 4LR44 battery. It is a non-rechargeable 6 volt alkaline (non-rechargeable) battery that looks similar to a C-sized battery. Other model names or numbers for the 4LR44 include the PX28a (the A544) and the L1325 (the L1325).
Can I use an A23 battery instead of N?
The N cell is not interchangeable with the A23 battery. A device that is dependent on an A23 batteries will not work with an A23, even if it can be inserted in the holder. A device requiring an N battery will most likely be damaged if an A23 or A23 battery makes electrical contact.
Is MN 21 23 The same as A23?
Details. Duracell 21/23 Batteries: The Duracell CopperTop 12 Volt alkaline battery is designed for use in household items like car alarms, key fobs, GPS trackers, remote controllers and more. #1 Trusted Brand in Battery Technology: Duracell CopperTop 21/23 alkaline battery is equivalent of A23, MN21 and A23.
What is equivalent to a LR44 battery?
The LR44 battery belongs to the alkaline category. Equivalent batteries include A76 and AG13 batteries, G13 batteries, LR1154, L1154, 154 and 154 batteries. These alkaline batteries may be replaced by silver-oxide battery. Equivalent batteries include SR44,SR44SW, SB-B9 and SR44W.
Are C and C2 batteries the same?
There are a few different types of C and C2 batteries, but they’re all pretty similar. The largest difference between C and C2 batteries is their voltage. C batteries can be 1.5 volts while C2 batteries can hold 3 volts. The other difference is that they have nearly the same diameter.
Can I use a CR123 instead of a CR2?
DEAR JOSE: Thanks for your questions . CR2 batteries size is different from 3V CR123 batteries ,it is shorter than CR123.So it cannot be compatible with CR123 use in your products .
Is CR2 battery same as CR17345?
CR123A can be used in place of CR123 /CR17345/DL123 /DL123ABU/PL123 /CR2/3A /BR2/3A. The name may change, but the dimensions remain the same. Also known as camera battery. It is hoped that it will help.
Will A544 battery work in a Canon ae1?
Canon A Series Battery for Canon A-1, AE-1, AE-1 Program – Energizer A544 6v Battery. This battery will fit Canon A series cameras. Power is supplied for the equivalent normal use period of eight to twelve months.
Does Canon A1 need battery?
The power was supplied by either a 6v PX28 or 4 LR44 1.5v Alkaline cells. This compartment is partially hidden by an “Action Grip” screw-on finger grip. The A-1, unlike other Canon SLRs was available only in black and not with a chrome finish.
How do you change the battery in a Canon AE-1?
Can I use a CR2032 instead of CR2032H?
The battery can be charged by adding the “H” to CR2032. It also refers the battery’s rate of discharge. The CR2032 also comes in medium (M) and low (L) discharge varieties. Even if it was three times more expensive, I would still replace it with the H model.
Can I use a 2032 battery instead of a CR2032?
The IEC has a standard size code for batteries 2032. There are two types of 2032 batteries generally available, CR2032 and BR2032 (the capitalization, or lack thereof, for the letters is unimportant, a cr2032 is the same as a CR2032 and a br2032 is the same as a BR2032). Both are 3-volt designs.
Are CR1632 and CR2032 interchangeable?
Although the CR1632 battery looks very similar to CR2032 and CR2025, they are not interchangeable due to their different dimensions.
Is E90 Battery same as LR1?
Is E90 the exact same thing as LR1 or E90? What is an LR1-battery? Yes, and no. LR1 refers to an alkaline E90, while E90 can be an alkaline zinc-carbon, NiCd and NiMH battery.
Can I use 357 instead of LR44?
The 357 is silver dioxide and rated 1.55v. The LR44, on the other hand, is alkaline and rated 1.5v. The silver oxide lasts 30% – 100% longer and puts out a more constant voltage, until the end is reached at 1.2v vs 1.0v for alkaline. They are interchangeable for most purposes, including cameras.
Can I use AAA instead of LR44?
Make sure you choose the right type and number of batteries. LR44 is an alkaline battery so AAs and AAAs can be used as a replacement.
What battery can replace a CR2032?
The CR2025 is a very popular lithium coin-cell battery. It is used in similar quantities and for similar purposes to the CR2032. The CR2025 battery is slightly more suitable for products with less mounting space than the CR2032.
How can you tell if a battery is 6V or 12 V?
If you are looking at a battery holder for regular AA batteries, count the batteries. If there are 4, it’s 6V. It’s 12V if there are 8.
Can you charge 6-volt batteries in series?
What is the difference between a 6V and 12 V battery?
A battery is made up of many cells with chemical compounds that transmit ions back and forth between them to create electricity. A deep-cycle battery has two cells that can produce approximately 2 volts each. A 6V battery is composed of 3 cells. This gives it a total output of 6 volts. A 12-volt battery has 6 cells. This gives it a total output of 12 volts.
Is A23 the same as L1028?
The A23 battery, a dry battery, is used mainly in small electronic keychain radios devices such as keyless vehicle entry systems and home security systems, garage doors openers and Bluetooth headsets. This battery can also be called 23AE, GP23A or V23GA.
What is aaa6 battery?
AAA batteries are cylindrical batteries 10.5 mm (0.41 inch) in diameter and 44.5 mm (1.75 inch) in length.
What are aa2 batteries?
Zinc Carbon AAA batteries are an older battery type that has a nominal voltage between 1.5 V, 600 mAh to 1600 mAh.
Are there quadruple A batteries?
AAAA batteries (commonly referred to as Quadruple-A or LR61) are smaller than the commonly used AAA and AA sizes. These batteries are used to power small gadgets like LED penlights or glucose meters, laser pointers and headphone amplifiers.
Can I use PR44 instead of LR44?
Despite being slightly smaller in voltage, the PR44 is compatible with LR44/SR44 batteries. But, the PR44 battery features a moist electrolyte and as soon as it dries out, the battery dies, being discharged or not.
Are LR44 and LR44H the same?
Batteries equivalent to: A76. They will work as replacement batteries. It was a different number of buttons that the battery was replacing. Evidently, this button battery can replace different numbers.
Are there different C batteries?
There are two principal types of C battery – standard (non-rechargeable) and rechargeable. Both C battery types have strengths and weaknesses when compared to each other, so it’s important to fully understand the differences and select the best types of C batteries for your specific application.
Can I use D batteries instead of C?
Yes, you can use C batteries in place of the D type. But you must make sure that they are of the same voltage. So if the D batteries already in the device are 1.5 volts, you need to replace them with C batteries that are 1.5 volts. What will happen when replacing D battery with C battery?
Are all C type batteries the same?
C cells and LR14/R14 battery are the same thing? Yes, they are the same size of battery with different names. ANSI calls C-cells ’14’, and IEC standards call it ‘R14’.
Is 123 lithium the same as CR2?
The mAh rating for CR2 batteries is significantly lower than that of CR123 batteries. The mAh rating of a CR2 batteries is between 400 and 800. The CR123, on the other hand, has a mAh rating that ranges from 400 to 800. It can also provide power for devices for significantly longer periods.
Are 123 batteries the same as 123a?
Are CR123 and CR123A batteries the Same? The only thing that makes them different is the letter A. They are almost identical in terms of functionality, performance, longevity, and chemistry.
Is CR123 battery the same as 123?
There is no difference in CR123a and CR123a batteries. They have the same size, only their names are different because CR123A is a most common names.