Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
- 1 10 Best Vietnamese Vegetable Peeler
- 2 10 Best Vietnamese Vegetable Peeler Reviews
- 3 Why are y peelers better?
- 4 What peelers do chefs use?
- 5 What is the difference between a vegetable peeler and a potato peeler?
- 6 What are peelers made of?
- 7 Is ay peeler for potatoes?
- 8 Do vegetable peelers get dull?
- 9 How do I choose a peeler?
- 10 Are ceramic peelers better?
- 11 Can you replace peeler blades?
- 12 What is a carrot peeler?
- 13 Can a Euro peeler peel potatoes?
- 14 Do you need a peeler?
- 15 What is the best use of vegetable peeler?
- 16 What is a citrus peeler?
- 17 How do you use a swivel potato peeler?
- 18 What is julienne peeler?
- 19 How can I sharpen my peeler at home?
- 20 Can you sharpen vegetable peelers?
- 21 How do you sharpen Rada potato peelers?
- 22 How long does a potato peeler last?
- 23 Do you need a vegetable peeler?
- 24 What is a speed peeler?
- 25 Are peelers dishwasher safe?
- 26 Is OXO peeler dishwasher safe?
- 27 What vegetable peeler does Ina Garten use?
- 28 How often should you replace vegetable peeler?
- 29 How do you change the blade on a potato peeler?
- 30 Is there such a thing as an orange peeler?
- 31 Who invented the first potato peeler?
- 32 Who invented apple peeler?
- 33 Why are OXO products so good?
- 34 What knife is best for peeling a potato?
- 35 How do you peel potatoes without a peeler?
- 36 What is a potato Rumbler?
- 37 Are electric potato peelers good?
- 38 How do you cut onions in a vegetable peeler?
- 39 Is there a grapefruit peeler?
- 40 How do you use a Tupperware citrus peeler?
- 41 How does the Pampered Chef onion peeler work?
10 Best Vietnamese Vegetable Peeler
10 Best Vietnamese Vegetable Peeler Reviews
- Color: Orange,Silver Tone; Material: Plastic, Metal
- Net Weight: 78g
- Package Content: 3 x Peelers
- Product Name: Peeler
- Total Size: 17.5 x 5.5 x 1.2cm/ 6.9" x 2.2" x 0.49"(L*W*T)
- ULTRA SHARP: Japanese stainless steel blade, glides smoothly through fruit skins with minimal resistance, peels thin strips quickly and effortlessly!
- NON-SLIP HANDLE: Ergonomic soft plastic handle, safe and comfortable even with wet or oily hands, not too cold to hold in winter.
- PEELS EASY: Serrated peeler is great for soft-skinned fruit or vegetables like tomatoes, peaches and other soft produce without bruising.
- ADDITIONAL POTATO EYER: The convenient potato eye remover easily removes blemishes without excess waste.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Dishwasher safe
- The set of peelers includes 3 sizes: large, medium and small made by carbon steel.
- Vietnamese peeler are extremely sharp, can peel of fruit quickly.
- In addition, Vietnamese peeler can also be used to thinly slice vegetables.
- Peeler is an indispensable cooking tool in your kitchen.
- The set of peelers allows you to peel, thinly slice any type of fruit or vegetable.
- Vertical blade peels smooth-skinned fruits and vegetables quickly and easily
- thin strips stainless-steel blade bites into smooth and fuzzy skins and peels them off in smooth,
- Plastic handle is ergonomically designed for easy grip
- Hole in handle for easy hanging storage
- Julienning or peeling fruit, vegetables easy and fast with this peeler. One blade to peel vegetables and the other one to slice them into long strips
- HIGH QUALITY- Made of highest quality stainless steel and razor-sharp blades with anti-cut design. Use it smoothly and peel fast and safely.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL- Julienning or peeling fruit, vegetables easy and fast with this peeler. One blade to peel vegetables and the other one to slice them into long strips
- ULTRA SHARP & SAFE- Made of highest quality stainless steel and razor-sharp blades with anti-cut design. Use it smoothly and peel fast and safely. And it’s very Easy to Clean! Shake it in the water when clogging, then it’s clean! Also, dishwasher safe.
- EASY TO USE- Rotating design,convenient to cut the blades as needed.Edge dig-hole design and hook are all for your convenience of cooking. Durable and easy to clean.
- APPLICATION- Perfect for sandwiches, cheese rolls or salad. Create nice-looking, delicious, attractive meals for both adult and kids.
- MULITIFUNCTIONAL --- Julienning or peeling fruit, vegetables easy and fast with this peeler. One blade to peel vegetables and the other one to slice them into long strips
- ULTRA SHARP & SAFE --- Made of highest quality stainless steel and razor-sharp blades with anti-cut design. Use it smoothly and peel fast and safely. And it’s very Easy to Clean! Shake it in the water when clogging, then it’s clean! Also, dishwasher safe.
- CONVINIENT & HEALTHY --- Labor-saving device, comfortable grasp, edge dig-hole design and hook are all for your convenience of cooking. Perfect for sandwiches, cheese rolls or salad. Live a healthy life & create nice-looking, delicious, attractive meals for both adult and kids
- BOTTOM PRICE TOP QUALITY --- The Finest 18/8 Stainless Steel that won’t rust even after using 10years. You can trust the quality with such bottom price. Good small gifts for your family and your best friends.
- RISK-FREE 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE --- We offer unrivaled customer service. Anything, just feel free to contact us, we are always here to make sure you’re 100% happy with your purchase. So go ahead and join thousands of satisfied customers. Click Add-to-Cart or 1-Click Buy to order yours Today!
- Light weight & strong quality
- Non-slip comfortable rubber handle that increases the ease of peeling
- Easy to use & clean Ergonomic Shape
- Peeler also has two tough scraping blade and potato-eye remover
- This stainless steel peeler set is a staple and must have for every home and kitche
- Easily peel precise strips of carrots, cucumber, zucchini and more with the OXO Good Grips Julienne Prep Peeler
- Compact, comfortable Y-peeler shape is easy to maneuver and works with every grip
- Sharp, durable, Japanese stainless steel blades won’t rust
- Non-slip ergonomic handle
- Dishwasher safe
- Brown, Heston (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 163 Pages - 03/16/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Swiveling twin blades with flexible action easily peel potatoes, apples and other tough skinned fruits and vegetables
- Soft, oversized handle designed for repetitive strokes
- Comfortable non slip grip, even when wet
- Built-in potato eye remover
- Large hole in handle for easy storage
Why are y peelers better?
With a Y-peeler’s ergonomic design, you can comfortably hold whatever needs to be peeled—be it a cucumber, a mango, a kiwi, an eggplant, a potato, or a carrot—in one hand, and pull the peeler down from below with the other in one swift, fluid motion. No carpal tunnel. No nicks and cuts. No sloppy, jagged peels.
What peelers do chefs use?
After nearly 20 hours of research, testing across two years, and consulting with numerous culinary professionals and chefs, we’re confident that both the Kuhn Rikon Original Swiss Peeler and the OXO Good Grips Pro Swivel Peeler are the best peelers for most people.
What is the difference between a vegetable peeler and a potato peeler?
A vegetable peeler is very similar to a potato peeler, but can vary in size and blade style to make it more suitable to specific foods. For example, tomatoes, with their thin skin and tender flesh, are much easier to peel with a serrated blade.
What are peelers made of?
Most often, peelers have a steel blade attached to a handle made of steel, metal, rubber or plastic. A widely used design, sword-shaped or straight peelers have a swiveling double blade that extends straight from the handle, much like a sword.
Is ay peeler for potatoes?
How do you use a vegetable peeler? Whether you’re using a y-peeler or a straight swivel peeler, the principle is the same: Hold the vegetable or fruit in one hand, and run the blade of the peeler across the surface of your carrot, potato, apple (or whatever else) with the other.
Do vegetable peelers get dull?
Do Vegetable Peelers Get Dull Yes, the sharpness of the blade diminishes over time due to the high friction between the blade and the peeler. However, all peelers have sharp edges which become dull with repeated use.
How do I choose a peeler?
In the end, swish designs lose to really simple, sturdy ones that allow you full control over the tool. If grip is a concern, a rubber-coated peeler might be a good choice for you. Serrated blades tend to deal with soft or slippery skins better.
Are ceramic peelers better?
That said, ceramic peelers aren’t the most durable choice, since the blades can chip or break when dropped. In terms of handles, most peelers have ones made of plastic, but for enhanced comfort and safety, look for ones with a rubber grip or a nonslip grip.
Can you replace peeler blades?
(Be honest: Have you ever replaced your peelers?) “Vegetable peelers get rusty, they get dull, and they’re very cheap, so you can just throw them out and buy new ones,” the Food Network star explained.
What is a carrot peeler?
A peeler (vegetable scraper) is a kitchen tool, a distinct type of kitchen knife, consisting of a metal blade with a slot with a sharp edge attached to a handle, used to remove the outer layer (the “skin” or “peel”) of some vegetables such as potatoes, broccoli stalks, and carrots, and fruits such as apples and pears..
Can a Euro peeler peel potatoes?
This peeler is very easy to hold and it just slides smoothly through the potato skin as I peel the potatoes. It doesn’t get stuck in the vegetable meat and is very easy to clean. If you do a lot of peeling, as I do, you want a peeler this easy to use and that is so affordable.
Do you need a peeler?
No matter what level you’re at when it comes to cooking, every kitchen needs a vegetable peeler. From skinning carrots to potatoes, let me just tell you, I use mine almost every day! Not only are these necessary but they are also affordable, giving you no excuse not to have one or two in your kitchen!
What is the best use of vegetable peeler?
A peeler is an essential tool to remove the skin on carrots, potatoes, and apples. Most peelers come with a swiveling stainless steel blade that strips off skin back and forth. Hidden nutrients are found under the fruits and vegetables’ skin, and you may lose it if you cut deeply using a knife.
What is a citrus peeler?
A small narrow utensil designed to remove peels from oranges, lemons, limes and other similar sized fruits with citrus skins. The traditional Orange Peeler is designed with a scoring tool, a slightly curved blade end, and on some utensils, a zesting tool.
How do you use a swivel potato peeler?
What is julienne peeler?
A julienne peeler is a nifty kitchen tool that works well on a variety of fruits and vegetables, quickly cutting them into thin, elegant strips.
How can I sharpen my peeler at home?
Can you sharpen vegetable peelers?
Use a metal nail file to sharpen a dull vegetable peeler. To sharpen the bottom side of the blade, move the file back and forth between the blades, keeping the file at the same angle as the blade. Then sharpen the top side by flipping the blade over and repeating the process.
How do you sharpen Rada potato peelers?
How long does a potato peeler last?
If you are going to buy a potato peeler it should last decades. This type of peeler is so tried and true that as long as you get one from a quality brand, you should be happy and just pick one you like.
Do you need a vegetable peeler?
Peel Vegetables Starting off simple, we recommend you use your peeler as it is intended, to peel fruits and vegetables. Not only will a vegetable peeler help you prep apples, you should also have a peeler on hand when you’re trying to handle fruit that has a softer texture.
What is a speed peeler?
Product Details. Speed Peeler. Speed up food prep with this easy-to-use metal peeler. It allows you to quickly peel vegetables with minimal wastage and has a de-eyer to remove any blemishes. It can also be used shave chocolate or hard cheeses like parmesan.
Are peelers dishwasher safe?
Premium Vegetable Peelers – Our Peeler Set Made Of Plastic Handle And Sharp Stainless Steel Blades. Both- Handle And Blades Are Dishwasher Safe. Trio Peeler Set – The Vegetable Peeler Is Easy To Use, Makes Delicious Dishes, Helps You Save Space, And Has 3 Replaceable Parts To Achieve Different Functions.
Is OXO peeler dishwasher safe?
A durable, built-in potato eyer carves out blemishes without ruining your produce. The handle includes a hole for hanging storage. Rustproof and dishwasher safe.
What vegetable peeler does Ina Garten use?
As for what peeler you ought to be using? Garten recommends the Kuhn Rikon Straight Peeler ($5, Williams Sonoma), which has earned a coveted spot on her exclusive equipment list. You can also buy it in a colorful three-pack ($13, Amazon), which makes it easy to keep a fresh backup on hand.
How often should you replace vegetable peeler?
In a recent interview with Food & Wine, Garten revealed that you should replace your vegetable peelers and zesters not just once, but as frequently as once a year. “Vegetable peelers get rusty, they get dull, and they’re very cheap, so you can just throw them out and buy new ones,” Garten says.
How do you change the blade on a potato peeler?
Is there such a thing as an orange peeler?
A citrus peeler is essentially a tool that allows you to easily remove the skin from oranges or any other citrus fruit you enjoy eating such as grapefruits or mandarins. And boy do citrus peelers make life easier. Just check out how easy it is demonstrating our favorite orange peeler from Tupperware.
Who invented the first potato peeler?
Alfred Neweczerzal, the inventor of the vegetable peeler turns120 this year. This gadget was developed after Alfred had the chore of peeling potatoes during his tenure at the army. Thereby, making life easier for himself and others with this fantastic tool, the ‘Rex vegetable peeler’,was invented and patented in 1947.
Who invented apple peeler?
The apple peeler was the first of the labor-saving machines David Goodell designed or improved. The firm he founded, the Goodell Company, also manufactured a number of kitchen devices still in use today. In addition to his inventions, David Goodell became a prominent Republican in New Hampshire politics.
Why are OXO products so good?
They’re well designed Beyond the aesthetics, OXO products are designed with ergonomics in mind, adhering to a philosophy of “universal design,” which means that lefties, righties, old people, young people, men, women, large hands and small hands will all find their gear comfortable to hold and to use.
What knife is best for peeling a potato?
If you do not have a peeler or prefer to use a paring knife for peeling that is perfectly fine. It will get the job done. Holding the potato in one hand and the paring knife in the other you want to cut into the skin of the potato just enough to swipe the knife under the skin to peel it.
How do you peel potatoes without a peeler?
What is a potato Rumbler?
A commercial potato peeler (sometimes called a potato rumbler) is a hugely powerful commercial kitchen appliance designed to quickly peel potatoes, leaving you with more time for other tasks. With units from Sammic, IMC, Metcalfe and more, there’s plenty of choice, including countertop and free standing versions.
Are electric potato peelers good?
That’s a lot of potatoes which means a lot of potato peeling! This recurring chore can be made much easier, thanks to an innovative range of electric potato peelers. Overall, we recommend the Starfrit 93209 as it’s a trusted brand that does a great job of peeling.
How do you cut onions in a vegetable peeler?
Is there a grapefruit peeler?
Orange Peeler for Garnishes Make peeling citrus fruits like oranges, lemons, grapefruits, and limes quicker and easier with the Citrus Peeler. The hook end cuts through the citrus rind, scores, and separates the fruit from the rind without a mess.
How do you use a Tupperware citrus peeler?
How does the Pampered Chef onion peeler work?
Easily Peel Onions and Oranges The gray Onion Peeler helps you remove the first layer of an onion. The hook end lets you pierce the onion skin while the curved end mimics your finger to peel away the outer skin. No more onion smell on your fingers!