Disclaimer: We are using Amazon affiliate Product Advertising API to fetch products from Amazon, include: price, content, image, logo, brand, feature of products which are trademarks of Amazon.com. So, when you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.. Read more.
10 Best Winix Air
10 Best Winix Air Reviews
- Genuine Winix brand replacement for the Winix 5500-2 air Purifier
- Includes a 99. 97Percent efficient true HEPA, capturing particles to 0. 3microns
- With an advanced odor control aoc Carbon filter for blocking VOCs, fumes and odors
- Winix original filter providing correct airflow
- Filters last ONE YEAR! Change filters when check filter indicator turns on.
- PERFECT FIT – Widely compatible with Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier.
- VALUABLE PACKAGE – Includes 2 Pack Ture HEPA Filters +2 Pack Activated Carbon Pre-filters. Cost-effective package, so you can simply remove at any time and replace each Pre-filter after use to save your trouble of cleaning and vacuuming.
- HIGHLY PERFORMANCE – True HEPA Filter can reduces up to trap 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size.
- Activated carbon pre-filters can help reduce cooking fumes.
- EFFICIENT SERVICE-If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we will serve you wholeheartedly.
- The Winix True HEPA + 4 Filter Activated Carbon Replacement Filter includes a True HEPA filter and 4 carbon pre-filters, helping to rid the air of dust, allergens and other particles
- Use to replace worn out filters, Helps remove allergens and other airborne particles while absorbing odors and VOCs
- Fits Winix air cleaner models 5300-2, C535, P300, 6300-2, 5300, 9000, 5000, 5000B
- Includes 4 carbon pre-filters for year-round use, Recommended replacement schedule of carbon pre-filter is once every 3 months. For optimal performance, it is recommended to change the True HEPA Filter once every 12 months
- The true HEPA filter captures 99. 97% of particles and impurities as small as 0. 3 microns
- Compatibility: Fully compatible with Winix C545 Air Purifier. Part number 1712-0096-00, Filter S. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Value Package: Including 3 Premium Quality Ture HEPA Filters ONLY, The HEPA Filter Size: H: 13.1” x L: 10.9” x W 1”.
- Premium Quality: Constructed with premium materials to greatly improve the performance of your air purifier. The activated carbon filters has the ability to remove the household odors, cooking, smoke, sweat, smell or any VOCs.
- Simple Installation: Easy to replace and disposable, no tools required. It is recommended to replace HEPA filter every 6 months for optimal performance.
- Save Your Money: Reduce your electricity bill by replacing your old, clogged filters that cause your air purifier to work harder than necessary.
- 【Compatibility】 Perfect Replacement Filter H, Compatible with Winix 5500-2 Air Purifier. The Filters are easy to install and Run Better with Your Winix Machine. They are exactly what you want to find for your winix machine.
- 【One Full Year Service】 The Filter is designed to last up to one full year and includes two True HEPA and two Advanced Odor Control (AOC) carbon filter. Keep odors away and air quality pure with new filters for your winix machine.
- 【Value Package】 You will Get 2 HEPA filters and 2 activated carbon filters at a lower price. This Filter Combine premium H13 HEPA filter and carbon prefilter together to fresh air faster. You will spend less time to wait for the fresh air to come. Make your environment fresher and cleaner, and make your sleep quality better.
- 【Premium H13 HEPA Filter】 The Filter has a removal efficiency of more than 99.7% for particles with a diameter of 0.3 microns. which is the most effective filter medium for pollutants such as smoke and dust.
- 【Replacement Frequency】We recommend to replace the filter set every 6-12 months depending on your indoor air condition.
- Genuine Filter Bros 115115 Size 21 Filter 'A' is a full 1 Year Replacement Set that is fully compatible with these Winix Plasmawave Series Machines: 6300, P300, 5000, 5000b, 5300, 5500, 5500-2, 5300-2, 6300-2, 9000, 9500, AM90 and C535. This filter measures: 16.25 x 12.5 x 1.25 inches.
- Recommended filter replacements once every 12 months and Carbon Filter once every 3 months. 4 disposable Activated Carbon Pre-filters included to help reduce odors and trap large particles.
- Hepa air performance purifiers captures up to 99.97 incredible percent of particles as small as 0.3 micron. Help reduce a range of particulates, odors, for fresh pure air.
- A silent purifier is a great indoor cleaner for home and helps by purifying and ensuring a cleaner household. Particulates are removed by the filter to keep smells out.
- 【Compatible Model】: 116130 Filter H Compatible with Winix 5500-2 air Purifier and air Purifier Models AM80,
- 【Filter Details】: Hepa Filter Size L16.14 x W12.72 x H0.98 inches, weight 0.62 lb. Activated Carbon Filter Size L16.34 x W12.64 x H0.43 inches, weight 1.68 lb. Package include 2 Pack Hepa Filter + 2 Pack Activated Carbon Filter.
- 【Filter Advantage】: HEPA filter removes up to 99.97 percent of airborn particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- 【Filter Features】: These replacement Filters can capture small particles, dust, hairs, powder etc. protect the motor. To improve the fresh air.
- 【Usage】: Recommended to replace filters every 6 month. To keep your air purifier running properly.Fresh air comes from the timely replacement of filters.
- VIEWALL Winix brand replacement for the Winix 5500-2 air Purifier.
- True HEPA Filter - VIEWALL filter replacement can capture 99.97% of particles and impurities as small as 0.3 microns.
- Easy to install. Winix Air Purifiers are equipped with a check filter indicator that will let you know when it is times to change filters.
- VIEWALL air filter replacement is made from activated carbon granules.
- What you get - HEPA filter*1, carbon filter*1, welcome guide and friendly customer service.
- Designed for Winix 5500-2 air Purifier ,116130 Replacement Filter H
- Includes a 99. 97Percent efficient true HEPA
- With an advanced odor control aoc Carbon filter
- Perfectly work with your model.
- Package include 1 HEPA filter and 1 Carbon Filter
Are you concerned about the air quality in your home? If so, you may want to consider investing in a Winix air quality indicator. This device is designed to monitor the air and keep you informed of any potential problems. Unfortunately, it looks like some consumers are having trouble with this product. Reports indicate that the air quality indicator stays red even after the air has been cleared. If you’re one of these people, don’t worry – help is on the way! Keep reading to learn more.
What is PlasmaWave in Winix Air Purifiers?
The PlasmaWave technology is a new invention that safely breaks apart hazardous pollutants at the molecular level. It does not create any harmful ozone and it uses an ionic process developed by Winix in partnership with Drexel University’s Plasma Institute Research Partners, generating positive or negative ions for filtration purposes.
The Winix PlasmaWave technology is found not only in their air purifiers but many other devices as well. Yet, our top of mind when it comes to this amazing machine’s cleaning power and efficiency will always be those produced by the Korean brand – they are leaders for a reason!
The PlasmaWave is the key to any successful air purifier, and it’s effectiveness against all types of airborne contaminants makes Winix a popular brand in America. You can easily tell that these products have been designed with your health needs at heart by grabbing one for yourself!
Though it is not as powerful or effective at removing toxic chemicals like odors, the PlasmaWave can still make your home smell better. Unlike other types of ionizers that give off harmful ozone during operation; this one does not emit any type of pollution into our environment so you don’t have to worry about irritable asthma attacks from inhaling its fumes!
The Winix PlasmaWave technology is an innovative way to clean the air and it’s emissions, but you need to be aware that sometimes ozone happens. Fortunately all of our purifiers have been CARB certified so they only emit less than 0.05 parts per million which makes for great indoor health on your family or business!
WINIX air purifier is the perfect solution for those who are looking to enjoy a healthier home environment. It not only filters your breath, but it will also reduce any hay fever issues that you might have in order eliminate viruses and pollen from entering through open doors or windows . Our products are designed specifically with this concern-to keep allergen levels low so people living at their own property can breathe easier again!
How to Use a Winix Air Purifier?
Turn on a Winix Air Purifier
- Insert the plug into an electrical outlet to turn on your air purifier.
- You can see the Control Panel lights turning on and off.
- Press the power button, and watch as this device turns on.
The Air Quality light will flash during the first 4 minutes of power up as Smart Sensors measure air quality in your environment, after which regular operation can begin.
Reset a Winix Air Purifier
Resetting your air purifier is an essential part in maintaining its efficiency. If you have any issues that need to be resolved, it’s best not delay resetting so as long as these problems can quickly get solved by programming or fixing the motherboard error signals before they progress further and cause more malfunctions with this device!
- Disconnect the purifier from its power outlet and turn off.
- Please wait for a few minutes.
- Give the device one last check before turning it back on.
- Use a thin object like a pin or paper clip to press the reset switch on the purifier for about 5 seconds. The process is now complete, and you are good as new!
Clean a Winix Air Purifier
Wipe down the exterior shell of your air purifier with a soft cloth and mild detergent solution. Open its outer cover to give it an even more thorough cleaning, then place one hand on top while pulling away from you in order for meoto-san (me) clean everything inside!
If the filter is dirty, use a vacuum cleaner or soft brush to clean it up. If you notice excessive soiling on your air purifier’s filters, rinse them in room temperature water before drying for 24 hours without detergent and soap; then reinsert into their respective slots when ready (do not force anything).
Why does Winix Air Quality Indicator Stays Red?
The LED light indicates the current indoor air quality. It’s easy to see which color you’re in because blue means good, amber is fair and red points towards poor atmospheric conditions for everyone!
The colors of the air purifier represent different levels. An orange light means high pollution, while a red one indicates poor quality . The machine often adjusts its speed settings depending on what’s going on in order to provide you with clean filtered ventilation at all times!
To fix the Winix air purifier that is giving you a red indicator light, do this:
- Does your red indicator light up on the center of this control panel? Is it showing that you have a clogged filter, or something else entirely.
- The light on the purifier changes to green when it’s time for a fresh batch of air. This can be due either from poor quality or dirty living conditions, so make sure you adjust accordingly with an increased fan speed and leaving it running till its done!
- If you see the red light on your filter, it means that something is preventing its ability to do its job and needs replacement. Follow these simple instructions from user manual for replacing filters or cleaning them so they work properly again!
- Once you replace your filter, remember to press the reset button next to it so that everything can return back into its working state!
The Winix Air Quality Indicator Stays Red is a common issue with the unit. It may be due to high humidity, which can lead to condensation on the sensor and will cause it to produce an error message that indicates there’s no air quality detected. Please note that this does not mean your air isn’t clean or good for you – just that the indicator has been triggered by some other factor outside of what we would consider healthy levels. You can fix this problem by simply running a fan in front of your machine for about 30 minutes every day. This should reduce any moisture on the sensors and trigger a more accurate reading from your machine!